Chapter 15: So Much In Common

Mary's P.O.V

the next day i got ready for School, it was Thursday. i couldn't wait to talk to my parents on the computer where i can commutiate with them, even on my cell phone. i didnt know where i begin to tell them.

i mean almost alot of things had happen with my friends and Asa even classes.

to be honest, there were some girls who are fucking up to the drama, but they don't do it on celebrities. just normal people. sometimes i wonder what does Normal really mean to anyone.

I guess I've never met anyone mean in London, including Performs Arts Academy. I was glad to see that I mean I had some pretty missed up classmates back in Pennsylvania. but who cares really?

today was Thanksgiving day and after school, I'll get to talk to my parents, probably I'll be distracted in class, for thinking what to say to my parents.

....................

"So how was your date with Asa?" Chloe said, while brushing her hair

"It was really wonderful and it was not a date, Chloe" I replied, while putting my coat on

"Ok I am glad you had your time with Asa" she said

"anyways, today is thanksgiving.. what are you going to do after school?" I said

"Oh-- I'll talk to my parents from my laptop" she said

"oh Really, me too"

"Nice" she smiled

I grabbed my backpack and Ender's Game book too.. Chloe was almost ready.. I was always dressing up fast those days.

"I'll see you at Lunch" I said, heading to the door

"Ok see ya" she said

l closed the door and went to open my locker. people were around the hallway, walking by, talking or playing and all that movements that we all do.

I didn't have things to get, besides getting my notebooks. I put them back after school. I've realized that we don't wear uniforms in this school.

I slowly peeked out of my locker. then I saw Asa walking, towards his locker. he was smiling. he was glorious. my mind was in slow motion, seeing Asa in slow motion. I wasn't thinking about anything but Asa moving.

he slowly turned to me, that's when my mind was awake. I looked away. he opened his locker, across from me and my locker.

I shivered a bit .....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Asa's P.O.V

I saw Mary staring at me and when I turned to her, she awaken herself. it was nice. I was at my locker, grabbing my textbook out. then I turned around to see Mary. she was putting her things in her backpack. she holding the book of Ender's Game, I bet she still didn't see the movie yet. soon I'll show her the movie.  

*The bell rings*

everybody was rushing through the hallway. I wanted to talk to Mary every morning, but that time flies fast and I could not catch up, quite well. I mean, I would come and talk to Mary, but when everybody rushing through and crowding the place. I would come close and touch Mary's shoulder but as usual, she was already gone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>