Chapter 35: Asa And Aramis

*ONE WEEK LATER*

(5:36PM - Tuesday)

Asa's P.O.V

Valentines was this Wednesday, I can't wait to feel the delightful time with my special love, Mary. we will have so much fun, it was about a month since me and Mary are dating, I knew that it was never going to last. Class were still going good, My writing class is sure higher than my other classes. I got the hang of it, I have been writing stories and poetries, well let's just say that I had been doing my stories in Class, and I've been writing my poetries about my Mary.

Yesterday, I was writing my poem in the middle of the night. Aramis wasn't tired at all, I mean he took a nap when classes was over, he slept to 5 through 12, Man 9 hours of sleep! I was busy finishing my homework and had called from my parents, it was a long conversation though. Plus, me and Zachary were at the Game room, he told me about his grades, of how they don't seemed to go up even though he tried his hardest. all I could say was be patient and that they'll go up eventually.

Anyways, I was at my bed, writing my poem on a piece a paper, on the notebook.  Aramis was playing video games, the volume was low, and I heard Aramis say " No!" or "Damn or "Oh Shit" during a video game.

"Damn" Aramis said, focusing on winning the game in the video game that he was playing

I stood silence, thinking about what to write about, I had no clue what to write about.

"Bro, Can I ask you something" Aramis said

"Yea, what is it?" I said

"But you got to have a full detail" he said, clearly

"Ok, what?" I said, waiting for the question to come out of his mouth

"What happened last week, when you invited Mary to your dorm to watch Ender's game and also he let Mary stay the night with you? you never told me what happened last week"

"Oh, well nothing happened" I said, trying to avoid his question, cause I wasn't prepared to answer that question. even though I didn't see it coming.

"Asa, Come on, tell me what happened, I know you two lovers did something together"

"why do you want to know?" I asked

"Cause it's not just me I want to know, is Chloe, Matthew, Elle ,Moisés , Madison and Zachary want to know what happened every detail, maybe this is a great story to tell, just like Romeo and Juliet"

"OH G- you know what? why do you guys have to call me and Mary 'Romeo and Juliet, don't compare it to me and Mary"

"Elle and Chloe started it, and we just went along with it so, but -- it is fun though"

"I kind of wish I can see that" I admitted

"Anyways, bro what happened.. Tell me i won't judge or anything"

"you'll laugh or judge anyway.. is this even your business"

"kind of, i mean i'll try to help you more on this first love.. well your first love"

"Fine.. I'll tell you"

Aramis turn off the TV and got more comfortable on the bed, listening to what I have to say.

"Ok, so we first watched Ender's game, then we went straight to bed and we had our spoken words to together of love of course- "

"Did you guys made love?" Aramis said it so suddenly, I jumped a little

"Shut up" I kind of chuckled

"But did you guys made love?"

"No of course not, we just kiss that's all.. Anyways, I woke up the next day, we both got late and we decide to stay In our dorm until lunch. then we both ate Ice cream. we started playing, just putting vanilla on our nose. I was chasing Mary around, we just fooled around. it was so overwhelming. then we came to lunch and hung with you guys.. that's all nothing else happened"

"Ok .. I told you I wasn't going to judge or laugh" He continued

"So tomorrow is Valentine's day, what are you going to give Mary?"

"What every girl wants, hearts of chocolate, teddy bear, a card , flowers and some love from me" I smiled and chuckled. I was holding a black pen, playing with it in my hands

"Sounds romantic" Aramis said, he lay on his bed

"Sure is"

"Oh-- I just got a text from a girl, I heard she's pretty wild. she loves to party. I should stay away from her. she has been here Way longer than us."

"What's her name?" I asked

"Daniel, she just saw my pictures in Twitter---- Oh No"

"What is it?" I asked

"Bro, she's interested in you, she wants to meet you in your dorm tomorrow! it's funny because she doesn't know that you and me are actors actually no one has told her... but who cares right?"

"What?! I have a girlfriend!" I said

"Don't worry, she's going to move until Thursday, I'll be hidden in the closet just in case you need me, it's going be fine"

"Alright"

"it's a good thing that we don't have classes tomorrow!"

"Yea, anyways, I'm going to the bakery to buy the stuff for my sweet valentine. I have to hurry it closes at Seven.. it takes me time to get the perfect stuff for my love" I said

I grabbed my sweater and my money from my wallet

"I'll go with you"

"Alright"

we both got ready and we started heading downstairs.. teens were coming in and out

"I'm super excited for tomorrow, to glance at my love's face when she sees the stuff I brought for her, I probably call it 'A Perfect Gift' .. I don't know"  

"Man, you're so in love.. Romeo" Aramis teased

all I did was chuckled....