Chapter 52: Tears Of Joy

Asa's P.O.V

As i beat up Jack in the party, things were chaos and it was a huge mess of what we did, we had fight about Mary and the things that we called each other. Jack was such asshole, he hurt my girl so bad, Mary was broken, she deserved to be loved and cared for. if anyone deny my love Mary, they are so wrong, they are out of their minds. Mary shines so and super bright as a radiance, i would die for her..

Mary dragged  me outside, the guards took Jack away, getting him to the nurse from The Performs Arts Academy. my parents and Mary's parents followed us outside, i was covered with Cake around my suit and pants. i was thinking about running away with Mary. but i wasn't strong enough to run or anything that was too heavy for me to do. i held my stomach while Mary grabbed my arm. we stood still, we were in front of Elle's house, we both turned around and talked to our parents.

"Asa, what was that big fight all about?" My mum said

"Jack started it, he was calling me names, being very rude to Mary"

"Jack? you mean Mary's ex boyfriend?" Mrs. Anderson said

"Yes, Mom.. it was my ex who started the fight" Mary answered

"Asa, is that all what Jack did?" Mrs. Anderson asked

"Mom, he tried to hook me up, he wanted to be with me.. i never wanted to go back to him because all of the stuff he did to me" Mary said

"Oh dear" Mr. Anderson said

"So what do we do with the mess?" My dad said

"Elle will figured it out" i answered

"Well then, i guess the party is over.. Mary, let's go and take you home" Mrs. Anderson said to Mary, she grabbed Mary by the arm and dragging her away from me

Mary turned around and looked at me like it was a last time we would ever see each to her ever again. Davis and her dad follow them, i turned around to my parents and they saw was my tears coming down on my cheeks. i couldn't take it anymore, i didn't want to separate from Mary ever again. she turned my world around. i was so interested towards her. i fell in love, super crazy and truly by heart.

"Wait!" i said, to them, they turned around at looked at me

"Don't take her, please.. let her stay where she belongs, she belongs with me"

"Haha, Asa.. we have to take her away because of you, you are a bad influenced" Mrs. Anderson said

"I'm not what you think i am that is bad Mrs. Anderson, but believe me when i say that i love your daughter more than anything" Mary looked at me, tears are forming in her eyes

"Andersons Family, please... i met your daughter Mary, she's very talented, very  kind and beautiful. i see her glowing in front of Asa. he fall in love with her even more, trust me" my mum said

"Honey, Please listen to them" Davis came to Mrs. Anderson

Mary's Mum and father looked at us back and forth gently. her eyes became to see things closely. they both looked at my parents and then me and Mary. Mary was seemed doubly about this, it seems like Magic wasn't going to work. Mr. and Mrs. Anderson looked at each other, then looked at us for one last time. They seen images passing by, from their minds, they seen me and Mary looking each other with Love and Hope, the smiles, the touch that seemed blossom on our faces. our pale face seemed to shine in front of their eyes.

The heal came to the their heart and their eyes. their eyes were becoming clear and their hearts became to feel the strong Love that me and Mary had for each other. they smiled at us.