Chapter 32: Track Of Time

Asa's P.O.V

I asked Mary to come with me in my dorm tonight to watch Ender's Game and maybe do something fun. I believed that this love was a 'First Sight' I mean I never been in love. you can say that I had a crush on someone one time. when I was 13years old, I was in a pubic school. I had my mates with all the time. we played football and soccer.

I never told anyone about my love experience or a crush experience than everybody could and would have spread the secret around the school maybe the whole town. Ok I am exaggerating a bit. this girl named Megan was a red hair girl, she was pretty and she was 14! so she was a little bit older that me. she was one the wildest girl I've seen. I would have stared at her every 10 seconds maybe shorter than that. one day, I stayed after school for a club that I was in, then I when I got out of the club, I saw her kissing someone and it was boy and she.. had a boyfriend. then a month later, she moved another school and never saw her since then. I heard she moved to Florida.. 

and I didn't like anymore and never will. I finally found love- but true love... I hope.....

As we finished lunch at the bakery.

 I took Mary somewhere that no one can see us, we went inside the building and lead her to the Janitor's closet. the door was opened and no one and no Janitor was not there, actually there was hardly ever a Janitor in there. me and Mary went in and whispered to each other, I came closer to her.

she smiled and she was holding my arms, while I put my arms around her waist. we both stared at each other eye to eye.  I can feel those sweet sparks around us, I felt my heart had been touched by those true love sparks.

I leaned in and whispered to her ear, I can tell she was nervous, I mean I was more nervous than she was.

"I love you so much" I said

"I love you too..so much Asa" she said

I went in and kissed her on her lips slowly, my eyes were closed and black. all I felt those sweet lips of hers touching mine. I put slowly pushed her towards the light blue wall. all the supplies were there and it was kind of distraction for them to be in there. Mary's put her hands around my neck and I put my hand on her cheek while kissing her. we both heard the sound of our kiss. I felt like I was slowly drifting off, like I was losing my track of time. so was Mary.

the door suddenly opened, my heart dropped in panic and I knew from the moment that we got  caught. Mary and I stopped and looked who was at the door.

"Asa! Mary!" it was Madison

"What the heck! you scared the shit out of us" Mary said

"Sorry, I saw you guys seeking in... um into the janitor's closet" Madison chuckled

"Anyway, what do you want?" I said

"Oh, it's time to go to class, Hurry up  you're going to be late"

me and Mary got out and we both had to separate cause we both had to go to class in different buildings. Madison left.

"come to my dorm at 8pm and bring your pajamas with you"

"Why do I need to bring my pajamas for?"

"so you can stay the night with me" I respond

"what about Aramis?"

"Matthew let Aramis stay the night with him, they'll play some games probably in the middle of the night" I chuckled

"Oh Ok, I'll be there" she said and smiled

"Bye love"

"Bye"

7:45pm

Mary's P.O.V

so I was dressing up, I had my soft pants on, a dark blue color with a white shirt on. I put my dark blue jacket on. I took my backpack and put my pajamas in there. I put some lotion and perfume on around my face, my skin and my neck.

"Where are you going, Juliet?" Chloe said with smirked

"going to stay the night with Asa"

"Oh my god, what are you guys going to do?"

"just watch Ender's Game and then play games, something fun. I don't know"

"are you leaving right now?" she asked

"Yes"

"Ok, I'm going to call Elle to come over my dorm, I hate being alone" she said

"Sorry Chloe" I said, I sat down on the edge of her bed

"it's ok, at least you are going to with Asa, you guys are meant to be, I'm so happy for you!" Chloe shouted

"you really think so?" I asked and I was curious - No actually I was worried

"Yes, positive"

"alright, I guess I should believed that"

"for the rest of your life.. Now go Juliet, go see your Romeo" Chloe said

"you are full with life, huh?" I said

"like I said, live life the fullest and never back down-- Now go.. now!"

"Ok thanks, I'll see tomorrow morning" I said, getting my backpack and heading towards the door

"Ok bye, be a good girl" she said and it was the last words for now.......

~COMMENT - VOTE - RATE- SPREAD!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR! ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY! :)

I WILL SOON UPDATE MORE THIS WEEK! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE HAPPENS ON THIS TRUE LOVERS ;)

                                                           -MELINDA :) XXXX