Chapter 49: Asa's Escapist

A/N

i changed one little thing, Now it's been one month(in the story) just to make things a little hard for them, cause every writer wants something to relate to the lives of everybody that some of us can relate to it and they can relate to days, weeks, months. So this is one that has been changed so anyway, hope you like it ..and enjoy ~Melinda :)xxx

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***ONE MONTH LATER**

Mary's P.O.V

it's been One month without Asa and his love. it's been One month since the snow keeps on falling, and still.. it was cancelled the school that soon I was going to. everyday i kept hoping that the snow could forever so that i can't go to the school that i never want to be. i was going to be lonely and hopeless, i was going to where i was, an outcast. No person wants to go back, who was an outcast. i could never make friends but I'm glad i did. it wasn't just me who didn't, i think it was fate. cause i never saw this coming. i never saw anything coming, that my best friends were actors and they were much more than that. they were so kind and helpful and awesome. they really were...

My mother healed herself along with my father helping her. she was moving on, she was just like 'My mother is at peace and she'll be ok and I'll just have to keep in mind that she's not alone in heaven, that's all that matters' my grandfather was sad but he got happy that My dad let him stay with us as long as he liked. i remember him, sobbing so much during my grandma's funeral. he sat next to me. he put his hands on his face, quietly weeping inside, i began to have tears on my eyes, seeing my grandfather this way.. was too painful.

i came and hugged him and he hugged me back, i told him that everything was going to be OK and even told him that he will see her again. he believed that, he didn't say a word but he knew he was going to see my grandmother again and soon. A weeks later, my grandfather moved in and my parents found a room that we never used, it was clean of course. it had everything, books, bed, mirrors, closet, furniture etc. his room was close to next to mine. my grandfather spend his time with my parents in the living room, he had spend time with me only in the mornings. i knew my grandfather began to heal because of us and he didn't worry anything else but he was only worried about me cause i was young and 16 years old.

Today, my parents told him about me and how trouble i was in, how i was alone with a boy, but a famous young actor in world.. my grandfather attend to talk with me at night when my parents went to sleep.

"Forbidden?! are you kidding me?" he chuckled

"Grandpa, what's so funny about it?" i asked

"Well, it was similar to my parents.. they forbid me to see my girlfriend that i fall in love truly and she was the one i couldn't live without, we fought everything just to be togther" he said

"Was it Grandma?"

"Indeed, she was only my first true love"

"Awww how's sweet"

"Indeed it was my dear, we never told your mother about this cause we knew that you my dear would have a boy who cares about you more than anything" he said

"well that didn't happened with my first love"

"but at least you have a second one, right?" he asked

"Yes"

"Asa Butterfield, he is very handsome boy, Mary. your mother showed me a picture of him on Google and he is a actor! Wow" he said full of wonder