Chapter 47: Slipped Away

Asa's P.O.V

This was coming too fast, too quick and too unfair. i couldn't believe that my love had to slip away, we both almost barely healed our hearts and this what we get? it's not fair, it's so unfair. all i felt was crying all night and hoping to bring Mary back to me.

Chloe and Taylor were really helpful, but what they did wasn't enough though. Katie was agreeing everything that my parents said to her. Katie was nice principal and all but this time she didn't care. did it ever occur that this is a heartbreaking day of my life? she didn't know why i weep over Mary who pretended that she was friend. Mary was my friend, but she was also my true love that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

My parents and i went straight to my dorm, along with Katie. i didn't pay any attention to her. my father was dragging me to my dorm. Katie was showing my parents were my dorm was at. it was a weird  silence, our footsteps had a little sound of a click. My parents were going to straight to my dorm because they wanted me to get my stuff, only something that i would need when i come back home. which wasn't very far.

My mum opened the door with a slam, Aramis was there, sitting on his bed. he jumped when the door slammed. My father kind of push me to my bed, i was kind of falling on my way to my bed.

"Asa, Pack your things, we will wait for outside" My mum said, i turned around to them

"Please don't take home, not yet" i said, weakly, still tears streaming down to my face

"Asa, this isn't a good time argue" she said

"i don't want to slip away from my true endearment" i said softy

"What are you talking about, Asa?" Katie asked

"Nothing" i quickly said

"What's he talking about, Mrs.Butterfield" she asked

"Katie, please.. help me call a cab to get us home" my mum changed the subject

"Of course"

My mum and my father walked out of my dorm and walked away. Katie didn't leave for a second , she came to me something that i thought was totally negative and rude, i started not like her anymore.. she was a asshole. she looked at me, took 3 steps and came closer to my face.

"Asa, you're going to get through this soon it seems but whatever is going on, whatever is unfair... there might not be anything that you can't do"

i didn't say anything but gave her a slight mean look, she turned around, closed the door  and walked away without any other word. Aramis came and stood next to me and holding my shoulder. Tears kept rolling down to my cheeks, i wanted to stop weeping. but i felt too much dismay in my heart that i could barely hold on any strength in me. i kept losing the strengths in me.

"Asa, it's going to be OK"

"How do you know?" i asked softy

"I just know"

"This is so unfair, Aramis.. her parents forbid her from seeing me"

"Did your parents agreed?" 

"It looks like they did" i said

"it's ok" he said  softly

*Knocked on the Door*

"Who is it?" Aramis said

"It's me, Elle.. let me in"

Aramis opened the door, Elle came in while panting and taking a deep breath. Aramis closed the door and we both stood together, they were facing in me in front of them.