Skater Boy

"Do you guys ever feel like second grading is the loooooooooooooongest grading of all?" Agatha looked at her friends, all of them walking around the park. It was already the middle of fall, making the air cooler than it was before. Colorful leaves were scatter all around the park, and trees are left with their dark wood.

"I guess so." Jamie nodded in agreement, kicking all the leaves in front of her. Up the leaves go, and with the help of the powerful rushing wind, it collides to her body. Agatha shook her head at the Italian's childish act.

"And the second quarter also has the biggest amount of work." Andrea pointed out. She's right. There's the math jingle and the Biology project already trailing behind their backs. The deadline inching closer and closer.

"Look out!" Kyle yelled as he pulled Jamie towards him. A skater boy zoomed passed by, but the two didn't hear him. Or anything else in that matter. Their stare at each other was broken when Jamie cleared her throat, and lightly pushed herself away. She smiled brightly, saying her thanks to the boy, before looking at where the skater went, yelling at him. Daniel smacked Jamie at the head, saying that the skater couldn't hear her anymore. She just rolled her eyes and started walking ahead them.

"Ugh, why is the school so noisy!?" Agatha covered her ears in annoyance.

"Because it's school!" Erin said while shrugging. He smirked at the Italian girl beside him who's fidgeting the end of her bangs. She was biting her lip so hard that it went red against her pale skin. He nudged her. "What's the matter? Worried about the character thingy?"

"Of course I am!" Jamie ran her hands through her thick hair. "How do you expect me to portray the Snow Queen"

"Easy." Agatha chided. "Be yourself. You know, cold. Both emotionally and literally."

"I know I'm cold at times, but I'm not cold enough to actually kidnap a boy!" Jamie glared at her.

"Yeah, you're just cold enough to make someone freeze to death." Erin shrugged.

Jamie narrowed her eyes at him. "Oh that I'm cold enough to do. Why don't I try it with you? But instead of just freezing you, why don't I just make your whole body turn to ice and crush it into frozen fractals. Maybe we can turn it into a chandelier at my room."

"I'm fine thank you." He wheezed out, causing Agatha to laugh.

"Good, now let's g- HEY!" Jamie yelled as a skater bump past her.

"Sorry! Didn't see 'ya 'cause your so short!" The skater yelled back.

Jamie froze up, little by little, her anger bubbling up. She started running towards the skater. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE CUNT! COME BACK HERE!"

Jamie darted across the hall, left hand outstretched, trying to reach the skater. The skater went faster, snickering at Jamie every time he looked back. She ran faster, using her never ending adrenaline, until she finally reached the hood of the skater. The skater immediately stopped short when he got choked.

"Alright, alright, you caught me princess. Now let go." The skater said, turning around and facing the girl. His brown hair was sticking up in every direction, as if her didn't bother to brush it at all. And his sliver eyes showed a mischievous glint in it, just like Jamie. He fidgeted a part of his headphones, just like how Jamie fidgets with her bangs.

"First you called me short, then you call me a princess?! Who are you anyway?!" Jamie glared at him, her black eyes piercing through his blue ones. But he still gained his composure. He smirked.

"Thomas Ledger at your service." He grinned. "And you must be the famous Jamielyn Reign di Oscuro."

"Famous?" Jamie asked, confused. Before he could answer, Erin and Agatha was catching up behind them.

"Gotta go!" He chuckled and grabbed his skateboard. He dashed away from the three with a smile.

"Famous for your looks."

"Alright, Ma'am Wen gave me a piece." Alice started.

"A piece of intelligence? Finally!" Jamie smirked, earning herself a glare from the class president. The whole class either laughed, snickered or chuckled at the girl's remark. Alice then shook it off, knowing the girl's tendency to have a sharp tongue.

"Actually, it's a piece for a speech choir." She continued. "We are required to memorize this piece and perform it in front of the whole school. Actions are obviously required, along with intonations and expressions. There are also solo parts in which we would have to choose from one of you. And Jamielyn already has a sure spot in one of them."

"I would be honored." Jamie dramatically said while fidgeting her bangs, hiding her nervousness.

"Now I want you all to grab a co-

"SORRY I'M LATE!" The door busted open as Thomas ran in. He took a seat next to Matthew Davidson, beads of sweat across his face.

Alice glared at him." Sorry, but I would have to tell Ma'am Wen that you went in class 15 minutes late, thus giving you a record of cutting classed."

"OOoOOHHHHHh." The whole class reacted.

"Oh gosh she used the word 'thus'. My nose hurts."

"Ms. Preeeeesssss."

"Buuurrrrrnnnn Toooommm."

But all Thomas did was to give her a grin.

"Come on, we better head home." Agatha pulled Jamie, walking faster. The sun was now setting, leaving a few parts of the sky blue. Stars were already sprouting in the sky as seconds passed. "Hold on."

Agatha stopped short. Jamie followed her gaze to a boy on the side, leaning against the railing. She recognized it as Thomas. His front was facing them, but he doesn't seem to notice their presence. Maybe it was because he was staring at white flower growing on the little patch of soil there on the sidewalk.

"Come to think of it, Ledger actually looks familiar to me." Jamie whispered to Agatha. "He's the same skater who almost ran through me at the park."

"You still saw his face? I thought all you could see that time was Kyle?" Agatha stared at her with a grin.

"Oh shut up." Jamie smacked her in the head.

"But hey, Tom's kinda attractive." Agatha pointed out.

"Come on Aggie. Let's leave with your crazy delusions." Jamie rolled her eyes and started dragging Agatha's left arm.

"Hold on." Agatha pulled out her phone in her right pocket and took a picture of Thomas. It was actually hard for her since an Italian girl is dragging her. "Alright, alright."

They walked together side by side, going home. When they arrived home, Agatha immediately checked her phone, but was dumbfounded for a while.

"He looked."