Extreme Measures

"What do you guys think she'll look like?" Agatha asked Andrea and the boys.

"I dunno." Andrea shrugged and looked at Kyle. "What did you tell her to wear?"

"I didn't tell her to wear anything." Kyle said. Suddenly, Erin and Dan laughed. Kyle looked at them with confusion at first but then he realized what he just said. He blushed beet red and yelled. "I-It's not like that you two!"

"Ohhhhhh I get it." Agatha said and laughed along.

"You really have to be careful of you words." Andrea laughed.

"WHAT I MEAN IS THAT, I JUST TOLD HER THE CONCEPT I WANTED! SHE'LL DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR!" Kyle defended himself.

Dan leaned his arm on Kyle's shoulder. "Yeah right. Just admit it that you want to see her n-"

"NOPE." Kyle moved away from him. He turned away from all his friends. "Besides, she doesn't even have a perfect body. You know, she doesn't have that curve. She's like- boom! Straight like a stick and she's super short."

"Kyle." He heard Andrea call.

"No. Shut up." Kyle ignored her. "And she's not even so attractive. She's not beautiful. She's an ugly little witch and-"

"Kyle, tip from me. Shut the hell up." Erin warned him.

"You're just telling me to shut up because you like her." Kyle rolled his eyes. He started to turn around "What do you guys even see in her? She's super ug-"

He stopped.

There on the top of the stairs stood a beautiful girl. A pale girl with long black curled hair. She has matching eyes, and those black eyes were so dreamy that you could get lost in it. The pale girl was wearing a white gown. The corset she's wearing gives notice to her hourglass shape. She looks beautiful. She makes all the girls around her feel intimidated by her beauty. Then, as he saw how the girl looked at him with a sassy glare, that's when he realized. It's Jamie.

Jamie rolled her eyes and started going down. She doesn't know what's going on with her, but she walked down the stairs like a princess. She walked down with elegance and grace.

"Wow. She's beauty." Andrea awed at her.

"She's grace." Dan smiled proudly.

She walked past the others 'til she reached Kyle. She smiled at him........before punching him in the face.

"She will punch you in the face." Erin grinned at the girl.

"What the hell was that for!?" Kyle held his jaw.

"That was for calling me short." Jamie glared at him.

"Really?" Agatha looked at her with an unbelieving look. "After all the things he said about you. You get angry for that."

"Yep." Jamie smirked. "I don't really care about the other things he said."

She looked around. "Well, what are you guys waiting for! Let's go!"

"She's walking like a princess." Agatha smiled.

"I know right." Andrea agreed. "A winter princess."

"Oooohhhh who's the prince?"

"I don't know. I know I'm new to this group, but I think Erin likes her."

"Obviously."

"So, why doesn't Jamie know?"

"She's clueless."