Plan

"So all we have to do is too wait Dan's mom?" Agatha looked at Jamie.

"Yup. That's what he said." Jamie shrugged and pointed at Dan.

The 4 of them sat at the sidewalk and waited for Dan's mom. They talked for a few minutes, frequently looking around for the car. Jamie looked back inside the school and saw the badminton players. She sighed, she was about to go back to the others when a realization came to her.

Woah, did Dan said that his mom's going to fetch him? But, but I know that she thinks that she has to fetch him at 6:00 because of the tryouts. Holy Sh- Dan!

Jamie walked to the others and took Daniel aside.

"Uhhh Dan?" She looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

"Does your mom knows about the tryouts?"

"'Course."

"Did you tell her to fetch you at the normal dismissal time or at 6:00?"

"I-I uhhhh.....shoot."

"Taxi!" Agatha waved her cars around.

"I am so sorry guys, I just forgot." Daniel looked at them.

"Nah, it's fine actually." Kyle said.

"Really?"

"Yah."

"Guys come on!" Jamie called them, opening the Cab door. Daniel sat at the passenger's seat while the others sat at the backseat. Kyle told the driver his address and the cab started moving.

"Really, Dan? You didn't tell your mom about it?" Agatha looked at him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I forgot K?" Daniel looked at them through the mirror.

Jamie, who was looking through the mirror looked at him and smiled sympathetically. "It's fine Dan. All of us forgets things like that."

As the autumn leaves fell from the dark branches, Jamie thought about her plan. Will it work? Will it all go according to plan? Her heart skipped a beat every time she thought of something that could go wrong. But all her thinking got her brain tired, which sent her to her land of dreams.

"Pssst. Kyle." Agatha whispered.

"Wha-"

"Shhhhh." Agatha closed his mouth. He rolled his eyes and pushed her hand away.

"Ok, why are we whispering?"

"Look." She pointed at the Italian girl sleeping next to the window.

"Take a picture of it." Dan whispered from the front seat.

"Well, well, well, he's getting into trouble too." Agatha smirked

"Just do it."

Agatha took out her phone and positioned it just the right angle. She adjusted the lens and clicked the button. "Got it." She whispered.

"di Oscuro." Dan poked Jamie's cold cheek. "di Oscuroooo. di Oscuro! Gosh darn it, if you don't wake up right now, I'll make sure to burn all your HP books!"

"Sh*t I'm up!" Jamie jolted up only to bump into Dan's forehead. "Oww, the heck? We're here already?"

"No sh*t sherlock." Dan rolled his eyes and helped the girl get out of the cab. The daylight instantly glared at Jamie's direction as she set foot on the cold ground covered by the dry autumn leaves.