OMG

Agatha's PoV

Annnnnd we're here! We entered my magnificent house and placed our bags in my room. I walked down the stairs to check if my parents are here and what do you know they're not.

"GUYS! WE'RE FREE!" I run up the stairs and entered my room where the guys are chilling out. Erin's in his phone, Daniel's reading obviously, Kyle is singing and Jamie's looking out the window. I walked to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, save that for later."

Jamie looked down and smiled. "Yeah come on."

She skipped to where Daniel is and took away his book. "Harry Potter huh? Annnnnnnnnd you're still on the 5th book. Seriously? How slow are you at reading?"

"Give itttt." Mr. 'I'm so slow at reading' groaned.

"Uhhhh guys can we eat now?" I turned around and saw Kyle pointing at the door.

"Sure Mr. O'Neill." I said and walked back down. I went to the kitchen and prepared food for mah fwiends. Yes, I said fwiends. DEAL. WITH. IT.

"HEY! CAN WE WATCH A MOVIE?!" I heard Erin yell from upstairs

"SURE!" I yelled back.

3rd PoV

Jamie plugged in the flash drive in the tv. She pressed the movie files and turned to the others. "So what movie?"

"Star Wars!"

"Jurassic World!"

"Insidious!"

"Mad Max!"

"Avengers!"

"Terminator!"

"Maleficent!"

"Sinister!"

"Pitch Perfect!"

"Aggie shut up!"

"You shut up!"

"San Andreas!"

"ONE AT A TIME PEOPLE! ONE AT A TIME!" Jamie yelled on the top of her lungs. Everybody stopped talking and looked at her. "Let's just pick."

Jamie opened a cabinet and brought out a glass jar. The jar has pieces of paper in it. "So Aggie and I decided that if we argue because of picking a movie, we'll just consult the 'Movie Jar'. In this jar, all the titles of all the movies in this file is placed here and now we just have to pick."

"I'll pick!" Kyle raised his hand and took the jar.

"Rude!" Jamie yelled.

Kyle picked a piece of paper from the jar and unfolded it. "Annnnnd we are going to watch....

......The Cabin in the Woods."

"I hate you all." Jamie muttered as they reached the scene where one of the teenagers die. She stuffed her face in her pillow.

"Oh no no no no no no." Kyle pulled the pillow and threw it across the room. "We agreed. No pillows or blankets."

"È figlio di una cagna." Jamie cursed.

"I have no idea what that means." Kyle moved back to his place which was between Jamie and Daniel. "But either way, I don't care."

All five of them were sitting on the floor each has nothing to cover themselves when they're scared.They formed an arc so all of them will see the movie, Erin was beside Jamie, Kyle was beside Jamie, Daniel was beside Kyle and Agatha was beside Daniel.

[ Tv ]

{Agatha}{Daniel}{Kyle}{Jamie}{Erin}

Jamie focused her eyes on the Tv because she thought it's safe to look now but boy was she wrong.

I watched intently cause duh, it's one of those safe scenes where there are no jump scares. Suddenly a zombie appeared and I shrieked, grabbed the closest thing next to me and hid my face there. I absolutely do not care if I'm stuffing my face in the popcorn right now 'cause in this way I'll be safe from the jump scares.

Agatha's PoV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" A girl shrieked. I looked at the movie to check which girl was screaming but then I realized that it's just Jamie. I looked at her direction and OH MY GOSH! OMGOMGOMGOMG! WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE!

I reached for my phone in my pocket and opened the camera. I focused the camera on them.

"Out of the way." I whispered to Kyle and Daniel.

"Why?" Kyle asked.

"Look." I pointed my finger at 'The Special Moment'. Kyle looked and furrowed his eyebrows, he looked back at me and leaned back. Daniel did the same.

I focused the camera back at them and clicked the button.