Problems

"Ok. So how many projects do we have right now?" Jamie asked.

Daniel rolled his eyes and sighed. "First of all, Art, we have to submit any kind of artwork before our tests. Next is for Family Studies, we have to perform any of our talents by group......

Ughhhhhh! I got paired up with Aggie and Kyle there. Why?! Why must I be tortured this way?!

...... Then for History, we have to make a promotional video and travel brochure for any country.....

I wonder what I'll choose

..... And of course EnviScie where we ha-"

"Oh fudge! I just remembered that the members will be posted today on the bulletin board!" Agatha cutted Daniel off, running away.

"WAIT FOR US!"

Agatha ran through the hallway and to the bulletin board. She searched for the papers the two leaders were using and finally saw it. Her eyes widened.

"B-but I thought....."

Jamie dashed through the hallway leading the others to their destination. "Here!"

When she turned she saw Agatha staring at the papers with a confused look on her face.

"What is it?" Erin asked.

Agatha mumbled something.

"What? Louder please." Kyle said.

"Daniel and Erin got in our group."

Hans and Michael sat with Samantha and her best friend Rhealyn.

"Do you guys really think that was a good idea?" Hans asked.

"Of course it is now you won't have any problem about di Oscuro complaining about not having her other friends with her."

"I re-"

"QUINCEY!" Jamie burst the doors open in the cafeteria. She looked around and found him. She walked to the table with a calm look on her face and placed down the papers on the table. She spoke still with a calm voice. "What happened here."

Hans tried to explain but kept on stuttering. Jamie looked at Michael and she saw him pointing at Rhealyn. Jamie glared at her.

Seriously?! I should have known! That girl with het Ughhhhh! I took the paper and got the hell out of there.

She thinks she could do that?! Hell no she ca- oh right you guys don't know about Matthews yet.

Rhealyn Matthews

There she's that one snobby girl you have in class

There she's that one snobby girl you have in class. At first I thought she was going to be nice but then I figured she was so mean.

So I headed back to my friends and placed the papers back.

"Soooo?" Erin asked.

"Guess who convinced them to change it." I said.

"With the look on your face......." Aggie raised my chin. "I say it's Matthews."

"Yup oh and we have a meeting on Saturday about this." I pointed at the paper. "Hans said we're going to meet up in a store."

"Got it."

"K"

"What store?"

"Alright"

This is going to be fun.