Truth Untold

"So what happened?" Agatha looked at her.

"Never came." Jamie shrugged. "I waited there at school for 2 hours, but he or she never came."

"Must've been an old letter then." Agatha nodded. "You haven't opened your locker for a couple of weeks."

"True true." Jamie nodded in agreement.

"Agatha! Your friend's here!" Agatha's mother shouted from below.

"The fellas are here?" Jamie looked outside the window in confusion. Normally, they would just bust in the door open or enter through the window. But to see only one person standing at the porch made her confused even more. "Who the hell is that?"

"Hans." Agatha said, leaving the room.

"Hans?" Jamie repeated. "Why would she- OH! The hoommeeworrkk...I get it now."

"Wait. Jamie's here too?" Jamie heard from outside which seems to be Hans' voice.

"She's always here." Agatha laughed. The two entered the room and Hans greeted Jamie, who greeted back.

"So, what part of algebra don't you get?" Hans looked at Agatha.

"Well, I dunno, all of them." She bluntly said.

"Wait, but Jamie's here." Hans said. "Isn't she like good at algebra?"

"No I'm not, there are still some things I don't get so I'm just gonna stay right here, pretending that Hans isn't here." Jamie said quickly, plucking in her earphones and started drawing on her sketchpad.

"Now you know why." Agatha laughed. "She wants to help me, I know that, but she lacks confidence about her knowledge."

"Oh well, let's get started." Hans took out his notebook and started tutoring her.

An hour passed by when Jamie looked up from her sketchpad when she heard her name in a conversation. She turned to look at Hans and Agatha, removing her earphones. "Alright, I heard my name. What're you two talking about?"

"Just talking about crushes." Agatha giggled.

"What about it?" Jamie tilted her head.

"She just mentioned about you attracting a lot of guys." Hans smiled while shaking his head.

"In which is not true." Jamie replied, rolling her eyes.

"It so is!" Agatha defended.

"Actually, Agatha's correct." Hans said, smirking.

"See! Even Hans agrees!" Agatha smiled. Jamie looked at the two, flustered. Despite of a tingling feeling in her stomach, she still kept her composure.

"Right." Jamie rolled her eyes. "If that's really true, give me names."

"Let's start with obvious ones." Hans said. "Bryn."

Jamie froze, her eyes turning the size of the moon. "Excuse me? Bryn? As in Bryn Andrews?"

"Yup." He nodded.

"I KNEW IT! HAHA!" Agatha laughed in victory.

"He liked you since the first day!" Hans laughed with her. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed it!"

"1 word, 2 syllables- CLUELESS!" Agatha rolled her eyes.

"So you really are clueless." He laughed.

"Shut up, guys." Jamie rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at each of them.

Hans dodged it, but Agatha didn't. He laughed until a realization hit him. "So does that mean that you don't know that Kyle likes you?"

Jamie froze once again. Agatha stood up immediately, wide-eyed.

"Oh my god!" Agatha screamed. "Is that real!?"

"That's what he told me a few weeks ago." Hans shrugged. "He said it was because you're beautiful and artistic."

"Oh my goodness!" Agatha ran around her room. "HE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!"

Hans laughed and looked at the time. "Well, I better head home."

He took his things and waved at the girls. "See 'ya."

"Bye Hans! Nice sharing info with you!" Agatha smiled, waving frantically. She then turned to Jamie, who's still frozen in place. "Kyle has a crush on you!"

"That info was from weeks ago." Jamie sat on the bed, running her hands through her hair. "We never know, maybe it's gone."

"Pssh yah right." Agatha rolled her eyes.

Can't be true...can it?