Late

"Where in the world are they?" Jamie asked out loud talking to nobody at all. She was the 1st one to arrive. Actually there was somebody else there but they're not very close.

She waited there for about 30 minutes when she saw someone outside 'Is that Alice?'. She stood up from where she was sitting and walked closer. She saw the girl wearing short pants and drinking coffee from Starbucks. 'Yup that's her all right.'

Alice Ashwell

"Hey Alice!" Jamie yelled

"Hey Alice!" Jamie yelled. Alice turned around and said 'hi'. "Where are the others?"

"I don't know but if they don't show up in 30 mins. we'll head to the 'shooting place' with or without them." Alice crossed her arms.

So they waited. For the next 25 mins. at least half of them were already there but there are no signs of Jamie's friends. 'Where are they? I am so going to kill them when they arrive' Jamie tapped the table.

"That's it let's go." Alice said. Everyone followed her including Jamie.

Jamie pulled out her phone and texted Daniel

J: Where are you guys?

J: We're already heading to the school.

Jamie stared at her phone waiting for a response. 'Reply dammit' She placed the phone back to her pocket and followed the group.

They walked through the suburbs until they reached a school. Jamie entered and looked around. 'Pretty decent for a public school' She thought. They walked towards one of the buildings and stayed there.

"Ok so how many are still not here?" Hans asked.

"6" Alice said sitting down.

"We have to wait for them here. Alright? We need to be all here together." Hans said

"ERIN!" Jamie called out. The others followed her gaze and saw Erin. "GET OVER HERE YOU BLOODY GIT!"

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Erin said not even caring if the girl can hear him. He looked around and noticed that the others weren't there yet. He looked back at his fuming friend and smirked. He walked slower on purpose just to piss her off.

Jamie started to walk down the stairs and she ran to Erin.

"You're doing that on purpose aren't you?" She glared

"Yup" Erin smirked.

"You kinda got it coming dude." Mike laughed.

"Ha.Ha." Erin rubbed his sore ear.

Jamie pinched his ear and didn't let the poor boy go until they reached the others. The others were laughing hard when they arrived. Hans even took a picture of it.

"It really hurts ya know." Erin rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't have done that if you weren't so late." Jamie smacked his shoulder.

"Well then I expect you to hit them harder than you've hit me." Erin pointed something behind her.

Jamie followed where his finger was pointed and saw Agatha, Daniel and Kyle. Jamie started to walk towards them with her finger pointing at them.

"YOU. HOW DARE YOU ALL TO BE LATE!" Jamie yelled. "And I don't want to hear you're excuses Dan."

"Look we don't know you guys were here already K?" Kyle explained.

"Really." Jamie took out her phone and showed Daniel her phone. And showed her texts.

"Yeah she texted me." Daniel rubbed his shoulder.

"We're doomed no doubt." Agatha said looking at Jamie.