We're All Calm

Agatha's PoV

"WE'RE NEXT." I gasped. No No No No. I can't let them see me like this! Jamielyn Reign di Oscuro, I can kill you right now! I looked over to the soon-to-be dead girl. And she's....calm. Wow. She's not even nervous.

BLOODY HELL! I CAN'T DO THIS! MERLIN HELP ME! GODDAMMIT! FIGLIO DI UNA CAGNA MI ARRENDO! NON POSSO FARE QUESTA MERDA! I CAN'T DO THIS I'M GONNA BAIL! BUT I CAN'T! BLOODY MERLIN! I CAN'T EVEN BAIL!

Yup she's calm alright. Not even a single sweat.

"Ok now next group!" Our teacher called.

"Oh shoot." Jamie muttered. She went in and went to her position. Then the scene started.

I looked back and inhaled deeply. In and out. I can do this. We can do this. All I have to do is to walk in the scene and - oh my gosh my cue! I turned back and saw that they already pulled away. "SHOOT!" I muttered.

I walked in and said my line. "Oh. My. God."

Everyone gasped at my now short hair.

"WE'RE DONE! YESSSS!" I rejoiced as I sat on the circular bench.

"Well one down five to go!" Jamie smiled. "Well tomorrow we'll pass the art project already."

I looked at Erin. Wait. He didn't tell her? Daniel and Kyle looked away.

"What? What is it?" Jamie's smile faded.

"Well....i-it's just....umm...well yesterday while-" Erin was cutted off by Jamie.

"Go straight to the point dammit!" Jamie yelled. She kept a steady posture as if she wasn't angry at all. But if you look in her eyes, thunders flash in it.

"One of the parts of the painting got destroyed." Erin said fastly looking down.

I looked at Jamie. She just stood there. As if she was struck by what Erin said. She bit her cheek and turned away.

"Which part?" She asked calmly. Ok I'm legit scared now.

"Where the Leo constellation is." Erin answered.

Jamie turned around and slammed her hands on the table. Everybody flinched at the loud sound.

"Bring it at the park later in the afternoon. We'll finish it." Jamie glowered at Erin. He nodded. She went away.

"I warned you." Daniel said.

"Yeah. yeah I know." Erin looked down.

I sighed. "You should've told her yesterday."

"And now you're gonna suffer." Kyle said.

"Just...I can make this right. Somehow." Erin got up and left.

3rd PoV

Jamie walked through the halls trying to calm down. Of course she was mad, he didn't tell her and the worst part is: they're about to pass it tomorrow!

"Stupid watercolor." Jamie muttered. "Stupid boy, stupid moron, stupid Er-"

She was bumped by a person, nearly collapsing down. Luckily, the person caught her.

"Sorry." Said by a familiar voice.

Jamie fixed herself up. "No it's alright...Will!"

"Uh..yeah. It's me." Will smiled sheepishly. "What're you doing here?"

"Oh, just clearing my thoughts." Jamie shrugged.

"Oh, well, can I ask you something?"

"Uhhhh...sure!"

"Do you maybe...ummm....I dunno....Go ou-" The bell rang and cutted Will off.

"Oh shoot! Gotta go!" Jamie sprinted down the hall. "BYE WILL!"

"Uh, yeah. Bye." Will watched the girl go away.

"Now let me see." Jamie crossed her arms.

Erin pulled the white sheet and revealed the ruined painting.

"Holy sh-" Jamie turned around. I can do this. I'm calm. SOOO CALM! CAZZO! Yup I'm calm. She turned back to the others. "Ok gimme the materials."

Agatha's PoV

"Well they're taking a while." I said looking at the Jamie and Erin.

"Well, how do you expect Jamie to fix it that fast?" Daniel fixed his slightly bent eyeglasses.

"Hmmm, he's got a point ya know." Kyle took a bite of his donu- Wait! Where did he get that?! Never mind. "Sooo what do you guys wanna talk about?"

"Well, what do you guys think about the Avant Garde?" Daniel asked. "Do any of you think that Jamie's gonna win again?"

"Maybe...I hope so." I said

"She'll win. I just know it." Kyle smiled.

"Even if she's up against Michael and Samantha?" Daniel raised his eyebrow.

"Of course, I believe in her." Kyle looked to where Jamie and Erin are.

"Wow. You seem supportive." I smiled as I playfully bumped his shoulder.

"She's our friend! Of course I'll support her." Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right."

Kyle scowled at me. "Whatever."

"Hey Dan?" I looked at him.

"Yah?" He raised his eyebrow again

"We know you like Jade." I smirked.

"WHAAAAATTTT!" He screamed in A HIGH PITCH SOUND! He started shaking me. "WHO TOLD YOU! WHO TOLD YOU! WHO TOLD YOU! WHO TOLD YOU!"

"J-jamie!" I choked out.

"THAT B*TCH!" He yelled.

"Wow, first Jamie cutted Aggie's hair short, next she reveals Dan's crush? Whats next?" Kyle laughed.

I laughed too. "Probably making Erin's afternoon a living hell."

"Yey! Nothing's in it for me!" Kyle rejoiced.

"Oh please, we all know you fancy Aggie." Daniel smirked. Kyle and I both got up and started running towards Dan.

"STOP!" He screamed like a girl!

"COME HERE ANDERSON!"