Andrea

"I ha-" The lights went on as Kyle started. The light from the bulb above glared at Kyle causing him to cover his eyes. He looked at Jamie beside him. He shook her. "Hey. Psst. Jamie. di Oscuro!"

"What!" Jamie growled.

"The lights are on!~" Kyle rolled his eyes. Jamie looked up and grinned. She took Kyle's arm and pulled him down the stairs where the other 3 are at. Once she and Kyle got down, she saw fractals of a vase lying on the cold ground. Before she was about to ask what happened, someone hugged her at the side, making her let go of Kyle's arm.

"H-hey!" Jamie looked at her side and saw Erin. "E-Erin? What the heck?!"

"Don't you 'what the heck' me!" He let go and cupped her face with his hands. "Are you alright?! Are you hurt?"

While Erin was checking Jamie, Kyle scooted over at the others.

"They're so sweet~" He whispered to them.

"Ha. Ha. Nice trying to cover up." Dan rolled his eyes at the boy while Agatha giggled.

"Cover up what?" He eyed his two friends.

"Oh nothing~" Agatha said in a sing-song voice. She looked at Erin who was still checking on a pissed off Jamie. "Hey lovebirds! Come on!"

"Guys come on!" Jamie dashed through the almost empty hall followed by her 4 best friends. "We're gonna be late!"

"Why are you so worried?!" Erin caught up to the speedy shoes Italian girl. "You're never really worried when we get late."

He was right. It's so not Jamie to be time and grade conscious. She usually doesn't care if they get late, she'll actually slow down when she knows they're about to get late. Except for this specific period.

"The tall dillweed has a point." Dan said. Erin looked behind him and gave him a glare. "You're too freakin' strict."

"Coming from him, that's a huge thing." Agatha kept up to them while Dan gave her a glare. Kyle reached to the Italian girl and stopped her.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on. Could you please explain to me to why the heck are we rushing?" Kyle panted.

Jamie groaned and ran her right hand through her hair, making her cowlick even more noticeable. "It's Family Studies remember?"

Last week, their Family Studies Teacher got mad at them. Maybe it was because they were talkative, maybe because some of them are always sleeping or maybe it was because they're not paying attention, they'll never know.

They all looked at each other. Then they rushed to the room. Once they reached the room, they immediately took their seats and sighed in relief. Just then, Ms. Lewis came in the class and eyed the 5, warning them to behave their selves. She placed her things on top of the table and asked the class. "Alright class, I'm very sorry for being late, but may I ask who are the people who came in last?"

Jamie and the others froze. For a good 10 seconds, she was relieved that nobody answered their teacher. Until Rhealyn Matthews spoke.

"Jamie and company Ma'am." She spoke with confident in her voice. Ms. Lewis glared at them. She stopped her gaze on Jamie.

"Ms. di Oscuro, would you please exchange seats with Ms. Chu?" Ms. Lewis spoke in a calm yet threatening tone. Jamie was about to answer no, but then she knew she'll just get detention for it afterwards. So, she just sighed and picked her things up. She on the chair in which Gwen Chu was last seated in. Ms. Lewis nodded her head and started writing on the board.

Jamie looked at her side and whispered. "Hey."

A girl with blonde hair and glasses replied. "Hey."

"You're Andrea Bennette, right?" Jamie raised her eyebrow.

"Y-yeah." Andrea fixed her glasses and smiled. "You know me?"

"Course I do." Jamie shrugged. "You're the smart girl in my math class. And you're also quite good at sports."

"Thanks."

"Hey, I just noticed. You're always alone during lunch. Wanna join us later?"

"Me? Join you guys?" Andrea looked at the remaining members of their group. "Are you sure that I'm not ruining your squad?"

"Ruin? Psssshh." Jamie shook her head. "Course not. Besides, seems to me that you need an amico or two or five."

"Amico?"

"Italian word." Jamie shrugged. "It means friend"

"Oh right. I forgot that you're Italian. Ugh stupid. You're the only Italian girl here, how can I forget?" Andrea smiled. Jamie chuckled. Ms. Lewis cleared her throat to get the girls' attention back to her and the topic. She got a quiet sorry and a sassy smirk as a reply.