Hang-outs

As the day begins, the Lane household is at a quiet state......NOT.

"GIVE ME THE REMOTE O'NEILL!" Agatha charged forward at the boy.

"THERE IS NO WAY THAT WE'LL WATCH TEEN TITANS FOR THE WHOLE DAY!" Kyle ran around the living room trying to escape the fuming girl.

"GO AGGIE! PUNCH HIM! KICK HIM OR WHATEVER!" Erin yelled as he leaned on the wall.

"DON'T ENCOURAGE HER!" Kyle yelled as he passed him, still being chased by a raging Agatha.

"WILL YOU THREE PLEASE SHUT UP!" Daniel raised his voice.

But upstairs lies a sleeping girl who is clueless about the commotion downstairs.

Jamie fluttered her eyes open and sat up. She looked around the room and looked at the clock. '12:36' she thought 'That's weird. I don't remember me going to bed.'

She stood up and walked out of the room. She heard yells from downstairs and decided to stop it.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and walked to the living room.

"Guys." She said but nobody heard it. "Guys. Guys! GUYS!"

Everybody stopped and looked at her.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Agatha smiled.

"Morning." Jamie replied and sat down at the counter and grabbed an apple.

"There is no way." Kyle looked at her.

"What?" Jamie bit the apple.

"There is no way that you woke up like that." Kyle walked closer to her. "I mean look, your hair just got a tiny bit messier than usual."

"Yeah and not to mention the red lips and your paler than usual skin." Agatha commented.

"Oh shut it guys." Jamie walked to the sofa and grabbed the remote.

"NOOOOOO!" Agatha and Kyle yelled.

"See she got the remote. Great job dummy" Agatha said to Kyle.

"Well she wouldn't have had it if you didn't placed it down!" Kyle defended.

"Oh shut up you two, here." Jamie threw the remote to Agatha.

Agatha started changing the channel and she accidentally stopped at the one channel they feared for Jamie to see.

"ten~tenen~ten~tenten~" A melody started playing and they knew what exactly it is.

Jamie squealed and pointed at Agatha. "Change the channel, I dare you."

"Goblet of Fire?" Erin walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Yep." Daniel said.

"Shhhhhh." Jamie glared at them.

"Come on try itttt." Agatha showed Jamie a black dress that reached above her knee.

"I am not wearing that." Jamie shook her head.

"Awww come on. Plssssssss."

"Nope."

"Pretty please?"

"Never"

Agatha glared at her.

"I hate you." Jamie opened the door of the fitting room, revealing her wearing the dress.

"OMG!" Agatha squealed. She pulled Jamie out. "So guys, what d'ya think?"

"Woahhhhh Jamie is that really you?" Daniel tilted his head.

"You should wear a dress more often." Kyle nodded.

Erin stood up and walked closer to Jamie. She looked up to him and he tapped her forehead. "Who are you and what have you done with our Jamie?"

"Oh Ha. Ha. Brown" Jamie pushed his finger away and looked at the mirror. She wants to compliment herself but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

She turned back to Agatha and smiled. "Come on let's put this back and go."

"Pizza's here!" Kyle yelled. He opened the door and took the pizza. He paid the delivery man and immediately closed the door.

"How rude can you be?" Daniel asked.

"I couldn't care less." Kyle shrugged and took a slice of pizza.

"Ok so tomorrow we start planning for our projects k?" Jamie looked at Agatha and Kyle.

"Course." Agatha bit her pizza.

"Guys can we watch a movie?" Erin asked.

Agatha smirked and looked at Jamie. "Speaking of movies........"

Erin's eyes widened. "No don't you dare."

"Oh I dare alright I dare." Agatha took out her phone.

"Bastard." Agatha mumbled. Erin took her phone and kept it. "I really hate you right now."

"I know." Erin laid down on his bed. "But you have to learn your lesson."

"And that is never to let your guard down." A voice beside him said.

He looked side wards and saw Jamie. She took Agatha's phone and threw it at her.

"Yasss." Agatha smiled.

Jamie laid down on her bed and closed her lamp. Now the only light left in the room is the light coming from the night sky.

"Goodnight Aggie." Jamie said.

"Goodnight Kyle." Agatha said.

"Goodnight Dan" Kyle closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Erin." Daniel shifted.

"Goodnight Jamie." Erin sighed.

They all closed their eyes and prepared themselves for a night full of dreams.

Jamie was about to drift to sleep when her phone buzzed. She picked it up and saw a message from Agatha. She opened it.

I HUGGED ERIN!?