Art Class

Normal Font- 3rd PoV

Italics with underline- Jamie's Diary Entry

Obviously Kyle was the first one to arrive out of the three. He immediately sat on one of the seats and waited for Jamie and Erin. 'I hope Jamie will get here first' He thought.

"Come here!" Erin yelled as he grabbed the end of Jamie's jacket and pulled her back.

"HEY! NO FAIR!" Jamie stumbled back and ran to catch up to Erin.

They both saw the door to the Art Class and raced to get there first. But as they went through the door at the same time they got stuck. Kyle laughed banging his table.

The two struggled until Erin gave one big pull and escaped. Jamie fell on the floor. Erin immediately sat down beside Kyle.

"Seriously? You just left her there?" Kyle asked.

Erin pulled out his notebook and shrugged.

Jamie got up and looked around. She noticed that the seats beside, behind and in front of the two boys were occupied so she had no choice but to seat beside Bryn.

Ok not that I don't like Bryn, I just don't like to sit with him. Let's just say that I'm noooot a very social person. And the thing is that he was avoiding me since the first week of school, but even with all that avoiding I catch him staring at me. Sometimes when our teacher says something that makes the whole class react, I look at his direction to see him looking at me too but there are still no words exchanged.

One time at lunch I saw him near our table and I said hi. He just ignored me and walked past our table. Weird.

So I took a deep breath and sat beside him.

"Hi Bryn." Jamie said as she sat beside him.

At first Bryn was surprised she chose to seat next to him but then he realized that there was no more seats left to choose from.

"Hey." He murmured. Welp that's the first word he said to me since last last last month. Bryn was about to say something that is until their teacher showed up.

"Now class there will be a project that will require you to work by pair." Ms. Vee said.

Gee great and let me guess you will be the one to pick our partners -_-

"And I will assign your partners"

Called it

"Now Mr. Pines with Mr. Ramirez, Ms. Valdez with Mr. Montez, Ms. Lee with Mr. Oneill...."

Welp looks like Kyle's stuck with Ms. Quiet. I look over to Kyle and Erin's direction. Kyle must have noticed so he smiled lightly. I smiled back and returned my focus on Ms. Artsy.

"Mr. Jackson with Mr. Montegue, Ms. Di Oscuro with Mr. Brown..."

I looked over at Erin and smirked. Oh am I going to have so much fun correcting him in this project.

"What?!" Erin whispered-yelled. He looked over at Jamie to see her smirking at him. He groaned and banged his head on the table. "Immmwooowooomed"

"What?" Kyle asked. "Your voice is soooooo muffled."

Erin raised his head. "I ammmm sooooo doooomed. You know how serious she gets when it comes to art right?"

"Yup and boy am I glad not to have her as a partner." Kyle smirked but then it faltered. "But then..."

"What is it?"

"You have an advantage here. Jamie's the best artist here in class, probably in the whole school. She won the school's 1st Avant Garde last year didn't she?"

"Your right." Erin sat up properly, well not that properly. "She's the best!"

"MR. BROWN AND MR. ONEILL! WOULD ANY OF YOU TELL US WHAT YOU TWO ARE SO BUSY TALKING ABOUT AND THAT IT CAUSED MR. BROWN TO YELL?!" Ms. Vee yelled as she went near their seat.

"Nothing." Kyle and Erin muttered the same time.

"Don't you two dare to lie." she glared at the boys. "Dete-"

The bell suddenly ringed making the two immediately get out of their seats and run as fat as they can out of the room.

Saved by the bell.