The Hunt for Hairsprays

"Come on." Erin called.

They climbed the mountain without any support. Hans lead the way followed by Mike. Erin and Jamie came in last since Jamie wasn't so good in hiking.

"Oh shut up." She muttered and held the tree trunk for support.

"Here." Erin held out his hand.

"How do I know you're not gonna let me fall?" Jamie asked suspiciously.

"Do you want my help or not?"

"Fine."

Jamie took Erin's hand and he helped her up. They followed the others, occasionally stopping since Jamie can't help but to loose her balance.

"Well I'm sorry for being a girl who has no experience in hiking." She grumbled

Once they reached a beautiful spot, beautiful enough to make Jamie go wild again, they continued to shoot the scenes. They finished all the scenes in just a hour and a half which means they still have time to explore the mountain.

"I don't know about you guys." Jamie took her bag. "But I'm going down. I still have something to do with Kyle and Aggie."

"Are you sure you're going to be alright on your own?" Hans asked

"Of course." Jamie rolled her eyes and started hiking down.

"I really don't think we should leave her alone." Erin said

"Nah, I think she can climb back down safely." Mike assured him but he wasn't convinced.

"I still need ensure 'ya know?" Erin grabbed his back and started following the Italian girl.

"Why is he so stubborn?" Mike asked slowly,

"Well.....I think he just really wants him to be safe." Hans said, whose glued in his phone and kept walking in different directions.

Mike groaned. "Please tell me you're not playing Pokemon Go right now!"

"I am not playing Pokemon Go right now."

"Then why are you about to crash to a tree?"

"You can't fool me. I know I'm not gonna crash to a t- OWW!"

Mike walked closer to him. "Told 'ya you'll crash in to a tree."

Jamie walked down, avoiding vines and tree trunks. She hummed to herself and took pictures of some plants here and there but even all these she can't help the feeling of being followed. As if somebody was going to kill her.

She can hear it coming closer. She slowly reached for my sheathed dagger.

I held on to my dagger tightly. What? Did you really expect me to go on a trip without any weapon? If your answer is yes then something is really wrong with you. I can hear the crunching of leaves indicating that whoever is following is near.

Who the heck would follow me? In these woods.......where there are tall trees......and is quite foggy. Cazzo, it's slenderman!

Nah. It couldn't be. My imagination is too wide. But either way, someone's following me. So I still continued walking, holding my sheathed dagger. Well I really don't know why I got this in Christm- MERDA SOMEBODY GRABBED MY SHOULDER!

I turned around and pushed the person to a tree and pointed my now unsheathed dagger to his throat.

"ERIN?!" I let go of him. "YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"