Weirdo

AGGIE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

"Uhhh hey." Agatha said sheepishly as she looked at all the students in the gymnasium. For a few moments, she was just there, frozen. But then, she remembered why she's holding the mike for. She stood up as straight as she could and cleared her throat. "So first things first, I want to thank all of you for the awards given to me and my friends."

Finally, she smiled.

"But it's not us who you should be awarding these trophies to." Agatha looked down and sighed. "I-"

"We." Andrea cut her off. "We did a very terrible thing. And in our case, it's unforgivable."

She shook her head and looked at Jamie.

"We didn't do these artworks." Erin finally blurted out. As soon as those words came out from his mouth, gasps and murmurs were heard from the crowd.

"Jamie did." Daniel stated. "She did all these magnificent artworks."

"And because we let her do ours." Kyle looked at the Italian with sorrowful and apologetic eyes. "She wasn't able to pass hers."

"And they call them her friends."

"How could they be so insensitive?"

"Poor di Oscuro."

"Yeah, must be really hard for her."

"Didn't they even consider Jamie?"

"Maybe it's Jamie's fault."

"How is she stupid enough to let them walk over her."

Those were only some of the murmurs of their fellow students. Jamie looked around and anger bubbled up inside her. Before she could do anything else, Hans and Michael placed their hand on her shoulder, holding her back. Bryn, who was in front of her, looked back at her with a mixture of shock and sadness on his face. Nico and Samantha looked at each other then at Jamie.

"We know, we know that we might seem terrible friends." Agatha said. "Actually, we are terrible."

"But we know our faults." Andrea explained. "And we would like to honor our winnings to Jamie."

"She deserves all of it." Daniel finished.

"Are you guys really giving me these?" Jamie asked them, looking at the 5 trophies.

"Of course we are." Kyle ruffled her hair. "You deserve it, weirdo."

Agatha sat down beside Jamie and placed her hand on top of Jamie's. "Jamie, why didn't you tell us?"

Jamie's face flushed as she looked away. She avoided all their gaze before finally giving in. "You all were so eager in winning. And you all put your trust in me, I couldn't let you down."

"Yep." Daniel rolled his eyes. "She is a weirdo."

"And she's crazy." Andrea smiled. "Putting us before yourself? That's a very crazy thing to do."

"I guess I am psychotic." Jamie shrugged. "I knew it."

"Oh shut it." Agatha rolled her eyes. "Anyways, thanks. For doing that for us."

"Yeah, even though it was very stupid." Erin nodded.

"And we're also sorry." Kyle sat beside her. "We should've thought of you."

"Ok too emotional guys." Jamie said bluntly.

"Haha right." Agatha picked up a letter from her bag. "I found this in your locker a while ago."

Jamie took the letter to see that it's the same letter from the 'mystery guy'. "Thanks A- hold on. You've been opening my locker."

"Well that one slipped." Andrea giggled.

Jamie rolled her eyes and opened the letter.

'Meet me at the apple tree after school.'