Ideas

"...Ms. di Oscuro." Ms. Vee finished. The whole class went dead silent as they gazed at the shocked Italian girl. The silence was broken when Agatha fan-girled and went on ahead to hug her best friend. The act was followed by their other classmates cheering for the girl.

"I-I'm a what? Me?" Jamie asked monotonously as she was being shook by her redhead best friend.

Bloody Merlin! I'm the freakin' ST? Pls. tell me I'm dreaming, pls. pls. pls. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! E 'questo cazzo di reale? Non scherzare con me la signora Vee! Cazzo, calmare la scopare giù Jamie!

"Yes Jamie, you." Ms. Vee smiled at her. "I don't see the problem in making you my Student Teacher. Besides, you're the best student I ever had. I'm sure that your fellow classmates will be thrilled to find out your techniques."

A lot of 'yes' and 'of course' were heard around the room. Some even shrilled in excitement.

"I-I guess I could try." Jamie looked down.

"Guys!" Will called out to Agatha, Dan and Erin. "Have you seen Jamie?"

"She's in the meeting for the Student Teachers." Dan informed him. "And shouldn't you be there too?"

"Well, I already attended the first batch." Will shrugged. He looked around and noticed something. "Where's Kyle?"

"With Jamie." Agatha smiled.

"H-he's with Jamie?" Will looked at the redhead.

"Yeah. Why d'ya ask?" Erin eyed him.

Will looked at the 3. "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

He walked away from them but a hand grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. He was met by Erin who was only 2 inches taller than him.

"You like Jamie don't you?" Erin asked him.

"Well, duh." Will rolled his chocolate eyes.

"I dare you to make a move on her and I might punch in the gut." Erin threatened.

"Well, I don't have to." William shrugged. "She'll end up falling for me eventually."

And with that, he walked away.

"Guys hold on!" Jamie groaned. "I forgot my flippin' jacket."

"Oh come on. You'll do fine without it." Agatha said and pulled the girl along with her.

As they walked home, the fallen autumn leaves kept brushing their feet. The street was covered with them. Jamie wandered off to the side and touched the leave less trees. She smiled and continued to walk.

Agatha's PoV

Ahhhh yes. The sound of silence is lovely. I walked around on the autumn leaves. I saw two leaves in a single stem and that is where my mind drifted to lovey-dovey land.

I wonder how many boys will ask Jamie out in the Christmas ball. And who will she chose! AHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!! Wait. Will Erin ask her? GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked over at Jamie and saw her shivering. Oh shoot! I should've let her go back and take her jacket! Uggghhh!

But then, I noticed something. Erin, who was right behind her, was looking at her. He might not show it, but I can feel concern deep within his eyes. He looked around and I broke my gaze, pretending that I didn't see them. I looked back at them and saw Erin took off his jacket. He grumbled, making sure to sound that he didn't agree in doing this, and he placed in on Jamie.

This Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें