Another project? Seriously?

Normal Font- 3rd Pov

Italics with underline- Jamie's diary entry

07-13-16

Ok, ok ,ok I might not admit it to Aggie but I actually find it nice to write in this diary. It helps me to remember details each day.

So now here I am in my Environmental Science class. One of the classes that all five of us have but they are still not here since they're too lazy to get their lazy butts out of the cafeteria. I wonder if th

"What'cha doing there Jamie."

Jamie immediately closed her diary and looked back to see her friends. She just rolled her eyes at them. "Good to see that you guys managed to stand up."

"Welll..." Kyle sat down beside her. "We just left the cafeteria 'cause you might be lonely all by yourself."

"Ha.Ha.Ha." Jamie laughed sarcastically and started to draw.

"Good Afternoon class." Ms. Garcia greeted as she walked in the room. "Today we will be discussing about your project for this quarter."

The whole erupted to groans, murmurs and complains.

"I would gladly take this project if I were you. Especially if you have low scores on quizzes." Ms. Garcia glared. "Now, I will divide the class into 2 groups. Each group will make a video about our environment. It would be a music video where the song and the video clips are made by you. Any questions?"

Daniel raised his hand reluctantly.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson."

Being the polite boy he is, Daniel stood up. "So does that mean we have to record scenes, compose and record a song and make it into a video?"

"Yes, Mr. Anderson that is what it means. Now for your group mates..."

Here we go, the cliche 'I will separate best friends on a group work on purpose' cliche.

"For your group mates.....I will let you decide who they will be."

I knew i- Wait. What?!

The class suddenly erupted to cheers and friends hugging each other.

"As long as each group has the number of half the class which means there will be 17 members each group."

Jamie, Kyle, Erin, Agatha and Daniel looked at each other.

"However, I will be choosing the leaders for each team."

The class went silent. All students were waiting who were the two.

"For the first team. Your leader will be.......

...Hans Quincey....

Hans Quincey

.....And for the second team your leader will be...

....Michael Adams.....

And that's it

...And that's it. You yourselves will decide on which team you are in. Oh and the deadline's on September 30."

The bell rang indicating the end of class. Students got out of their seats and headed out.

"Jamie, come on." Aggie called.

"Yeah, yeah, coming."

Hans and Michael huh. Well this will be interesting.