Kyle

Kyle closed the book as he saw Jamie, with her hair in a very messy bun, returning from taking pictures. He locked it and threw it at the table promptly and he sat right away. The other three was at first confused but then realized what he was getting at. They fixed their selves and went back to their stations in a blink of an eye.

Jamie walked in with a suspecting look. "You all seem quiet."

"Of course we're quiet! You gave us some tasks remember?" Erin rolled his eyes. The others played along and groaned, whined and all the things that can make them look agitated.

"Right. Still not convince but, sure." Jamie shrugged and went to Dan's station. "Here 'ya go. There are multiple shots there and oh! The castle one? That's just your neighbor's daughter's toy."

She then stood next to Kyle, who still wasn't getting over the fact that Jamie likes someone. He stared at the black diary without even noticing the Italian's presence.

"O'Neill!" She clapped her hands in front of his face.

"Wha-? Jamie! When did you come here?" He looked at her.

"Since- I dunno- forever?" She rolled her eyes. Kyle rolled his in return with a sarcastic laugh.

"Jamie?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you help me in taking pictures?"

Jamie stared at him and smirk. She crossed her arms with a small shrug. "I don't think so."

"Wha- but you helped Dan!"

"He's Dan. You're Kyle. You both are different people."

"No fair!"

Jamie laughed at him. "Still no."

"Please!" He begged.

"Nope."

"Please!"

"Nuh uh."

"Pretty please?"

"Still not."

Agatha's PoV

Think brain. Think. Think. Think. Be....creative. Be....imaginative. Be....artistic. Be.....be....be Jamie! UGH! WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!

"Pleasseee!"

"I said no!"

I looked to the right and saw Jamie, who was smirking, and Kyle, who was begging, bickering. Kyle ,being taller than her, practically has to look down just to meet Jamie's eye level. I took out my phone and pointed it at them. Ok, there!

 Ok, there!

Hehe. Cute! I wonder what the hell Kyle saw in that diary. He plopped down on the floor, running his hands through his hair and pouted. Jamie just rolled her eyes and sat down beside him. She looked at Kyle and rolled her eyes again. Seriously, what is it with this girl and rolling her eyes? She shook her head while smiling and reached for Kyle's laptop. As soon as she had it, she started setting up the software where Kyle could edit the pics. Huh, I just realized that their clothes are in the same color. Oh well! I looked over at Kyle.

Awwwww, he's staring at her! And he has that dreamy smile on his face! Sweet! He leaned on the chair behind them and just smiled at her. But then he saw me looking at them and his actions changed. I rolled my eyes and texted him.

A: Awwww you two are soooo cute!

He replied immediately

K: Shut up

A: Wait, what did you see in the diary anyway?

This time it took a few more seconds

K: She likes someone

A: Really? WHO!

K: Dunno I didn't get a chance to see the name

WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?!

A: Maybe it's Will!

K: Maybe

I looked at him and he shrugged.

UGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHYYY!!! I slammed my head on the table multiple times. WHYYY!!

Great. Well time to work on this art of mine. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yep. Ideas. Where are the ideas in my head a while ago?