Shorty

The moment Erin woke up, Jamie was already out of the tent. He got up and went outside.

"Morning sleepy head." Mike greeted him.

"Morning." He looked around and noticed that his friends weren't there. "Have you see-"

"They're in Daniel and Kyle's tent." Mike cutted him off. "I heard Kyle has a fever."

"Thanks." Erin muttered and walked to the tent.

"That's what you get for swimming in the lake at night." Agatha said.

The 3 looked down at Kyle who was having a high fever.

"Not my fault." He grumbled.

"Actually it is." Daniel took a thermometer and stuck it in Kyle's mouth.

"Guys Erin's here." Jamie said.

"Well let him in." Agatha said sitting beside Kyle.

"NO!" Kyle yelled, shaking and waving his arms around. But it was too late. Jamie already let Erin in the tent. "Nooooooo"

"And what happened to him?" Erin pointed at Kyle.

"Fever." Daniel crossed his arms. "'Cause he was being much of an idiot to swim in the lake at night."

"The bad thing is that we still have to buy a few couple of things for our project in family studies." Agatha pouted. "Unless....."

The redhead whispered something to Jamie and they both looked at Erin.

Daniel looked at Erin and said. "I suggest you run."

"Both of you are crazy. Do you know that?" Erin poked the two girls.

"Yup." They both answered at the same time.

"Why can't we just use Hans' van?" He pointed at the van they used to get here.

"As if one of us knows how to drive." Jamie scoffed

"For your information, I know how to drive." Erin glared.

"Oh really." Jamie stood on her tip toes trying to go to Erin's eye level.

"Come on. You can do it shorty. I believe in you." Erin teased

"Don't call me that." She said slowly.

"Don't call you what? Shorty?"

"I'm not short! You are just freakishly tall!"

"Nah. I think you're just really short."

"I'm not short!"

"Yes you are shorty."

"Don't call me that!"

"You know our difference in height is amazing. It l- SH*T! That hurts 'ya know!" Erin clutched his stomach where Jamie elbowed him.

"Serves you right." Jamie shrugged and went back to the park to find Hans and ask for the keys.

Agatha walked to Erin while laughing. "You know, this really takes me back to when you and Jamie first met."

* October 15 2014 *

"Come on Aggie. Let's go home." 12 year old Jamie pulled her best friend.

"Why are you so excited to go home?" Agatha asked.

At the age of 11 both were best friends. For some people, they can't recognize the girls from how they looked at this age compared to the present.