Camp-out

"Sooo let's start." Hans said and picked a piece of paper from the bowl. "Looks like I'm sleeping with......Charles."

"Yesss." Charles cheered and seated next to Hans.

Hans passed on the bowl. It went around till it reached the one of a kind redhead. She picked one from the bowl and opened the paper.

"Well then, it looks like me and Mike will have a good time." She smiled and passed the bowl to Kyle.

"Hey Dan." He looked at Daniel and smiled. "Guess who I'm going to sleep with."

Daniel turned to Jamie and whispered. "Help me."

Jamie laughed and picked a paper from the bowl. "What?! In all the people here."

She passed the bowl and skipping Erin.

"Seriously?" Erin looked at her. "I need to pick too you know."

"You don't need to pick." She raised the paper she picked and let Erin see. "Now you know why."

After everyone knew who they're sleeping with, the little camping feast started. Everyone sat back again around the bonfire.

"Agatha, truth or dare." Hans said.

Even though Agatha might seem that kind of person who goes for dares, she still knows her limits. And that is not being stupid enough to pick dares in a game of truth and dare.

"Truth." She confidently said.

"If you were going to take someone to the Christmas Ball next 3 months, who will it be?" Hans smirked. Agatha's confidence slowly drifted away.

Few days ago, their principal announced an incoming Christmas Ball. Each student will have a partner to dance with.

Just like other balls, boys will have to ask girls. And on the night of the ball both boys and girls must look their best with tuxes and ball gowns (which caused Jamie to groan).

The ball will take place in a grand mansion. It will be occupied by 9th grade students only.

The only question is: Who will choose who?

'I should choose someone else.' Agatha thought. 'But then, I won't be truthful. What am I gonna do?!'

She looked and Jamie, asking for help. Jamie just rolled her eyes at her. She looked back at Hans. "It's.....uhhhhhhhh......it'-"

Jamie stood up and went to her tent.

Hans looked back to the redhead. "Soooo who is it?"

"Ok fine it's K-" Agatha was cutted off by a scream. But it wasn't just an ordinary scream. It's a scream she and her other friends know so much.

"AGGIE! HELP ME! AHHHHHHHBHHH! AGGGGIIIIEEEE!" Jamie screamed from her tent.

'Smart plan.' Agatha thought before standing up. She went to Jamie's tent to see the Italian crossing her arms.

"There. Happy?" Jamie asked her best friend.

"Yup." Agatha said with a popping sound.

"You do know that I know who you were about to say." Jamie smirked.

Agatha went red as her hair. She mumbled "Shut up."

"I'm taking the right side." Jamie ordered.

"No I am." Erin furrowed his eyebrows.

"No I am!"

"I am."

"Nope it's definitely me."

"Are you guys seriously gonna argue about this." Daniel said from the outside.

"YES!" The 2 answered.

Daniel opened their tent and poked his head inside. "You both sound like a married couple." He closed the tent and walked away.

"Ok fine take the side you want." Erin sighed.

Jamie smiled brightly. "Thanks."

After a few minutes of laying down, the two teens fell asleep facing away from each other. But after some time Erin's hand was already in Jamie's waist pulling them close together.