Truth Be Told

Jamie stared at the front, pretending to listen to their teacher. When in fact, she's just daydreaming about different things. Looking at her side, she saw Agatha smirking at her.

'What?' She mouthed. Agatha just shook her head and smiled. Jamie rolled her eyes and looked back at their teacher. With her being this bored, she remembered the events last night. The thought of one of her friends fancying her made her mind go wild. Since, her brain is completely denying the facts. Jamie rolled her eyes and took her pencil.

"So how's your head?" Agatha walked beside her, laughing.

"Shut it." Jamie grumbled. "We don't even know if it's real."

"Hey." Agatha clapped her hands. "Hans is a reliable source, 'ya know?"

"Yeah, yeah." Jamie rolled her eyes once more. Walking to the apple tree, they were soon followed by Kyle, who, just like them, also has a free time.

"What's up?" Kyle smiled as he sat down in front of Agatha and Jamie.

"The sky." Jamie smirked, drawing on her sketchpad.

"Very funny, di Oscuro." Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Oh something is up, bro." Agatha grinned widely, moving her eyebrows up and down. She nudged Jamie multiple times. "Ain't that right, Jamie?"

Jamie looked up from her sketchpad and stared at Agatha with a confused expression. "Come to think of it- NOPE. I don't remember anything at all."

She looked back down on her sketchpad as Agatha pouted. Kyle looked at them weirdly before smiling. "Okay, whatever you to are talking about, I'm pretty sure I don't know about it do I?"

"Wellll..." Agatha smiled looking away. "I wouldn't say that but-"

Bzzzz Bzzzz Bzzzz

Jamie reached for her phone in her jacket and sighed. She stood up and walked away from the two, answering the phone. Kyle and Agatha looked at each other and shrugged. It's very rare for Jamie to have a phone call from her relatives. Agatha shook her head and grabbed Jamie's sketchpad.

"An airplane?" Agatha stared at the sketch, confused. On the page she was on was an unfinished architectural sketch of an airplane, soaring across the sky. "Why would she draw an-"

"Sorry." Jamie sat down. "It was my grandma."

Jamie shook her head, smiling. Confused by the silence, she looked up to the two. She noticed Agatha was holding her sketchpad. Her eyes widened, trying to reach the sketchpad. "Aggie."

"No." Agatha held the sketchpad away. She looked back at it and turned over the previous page. On the page was a sketch of London, beautifully drawn with every detail just right. "London?"

"Hold on." Kyle spoke up. "Didn't you tell us that your grandmother is in London?"

Jamie nodded. Realization struck Agatha. She looked at Jamie. "She's trying to get you, isn't she?"

Jamie nodded once again. "I m-might go to London. If not I'm g-going back to Italy."

"What?!" Kyle looked at her. "And you just informed us now?!"

"I didn't exactly know to say..." Jamie looked down and trailed off. "I didn't want you guys to, you know, cry and all."

"Still, you should've told us." Kyle said sternly. "Not hiding to us that you're going aw-"

"I might go back too." Agatha said, her head down.

Kyle's face softened. He looked at Agatha. "What?"