Second Chances

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yeah. Now why do you have a baby with you?" My mum asked again. She had a smile on her face, odd.

"Well he's uhm, me and Allie's son. She had him afetr she found out I cheated on her. Then Carli told me she was pregnant and I found out that i was away with you guys when she got pregnant. I found out the kids, as in two are Calum's, who was Allie's boyfriend at the time. SO Carli cheated on me, while ruining another one of Allie's relationships." I explained everything avoiding further questions that would have been asked.

"Well I'm a proud grandmother to him. What's his name?" My mum asked.

"Well, I named him after Luke and Michael. His name is Lucas Michael Hood, because I had been living with Calum, but I want to get it changed to Irwin if you don't mind?" Allie explained and thenasked the last question. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"I'm fine with it. He is my son after all." I answered and then Lucas started crying.

"It's his bed time. Ash I'll put him down if you want me to?" Allie asked. I shook my head no.

"You get settled in. I'll take him ot bed." I said. I only did that because i had Lauren set up a secret nursery in my old music room. I told her to make my study, that I used to do my school work in into my new musci room, that's in the attic. My old music room, is right next to my old bedroom. SO it's easy for us to get to Lucas if he cries.

"Alright buddy. What should I sing you tonight?" I asked even though he couldn't answer. I decided to sing him one of my favourite songs off of our new EP.

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?
Tell me, is it even worth it?
Looking for a straight line
Taking back the time we can't replace

All the crossed wires,
Just making us tired
Is it too late to bring us back to life?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

I feel you burning under my skin
I swear I see you shining
Brighter than the flame inside your eyes

Bitter words spoken,
Everything broken
It's never too late to bring us back to life

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

Oh, oh, oh, only reason, the only reason

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

I sang the whole song before I didn't hear Lucas fussing anymore. I only heard Allie behind me. O knew it was her, because I could hear her sniffling. Like she was crying. I placed Lucas in his crib and turned around to see her standing in the doorway, in fact crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Nothing. I just like seeing you with him you know? I just want us to be a hyappy family. No drama because of the whole you cheated on me and then I got cheated on because of the smae girl shit. I just want it to be us three." Allie said.

"I know what you mean. i have a question for you then." I said. SHe bit her lip and looked at me. She does that when she is nervous or scared.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"Do you believe in second chances?" I asked her.

"Of course I do why?" She asked me.

"Because I was wondering, if we could maybe give us a second chance. You know another chance to be happy together. And now that we have a family, it'll make it better for us." I said a smile crept onto her face.

"Ifyour asking what I think you are then-" Allie started but I cut her off by kissing her.

"I was asking if you would be my girlfriend again." I said. She nodded and smashed her lipsd onto mine again.

Could this day get any better? I hope.

Could it get worse? Lets hope not.

A/n - Ahwwwww guesss Allie and Ashton are together again. Do you believe in second chances? I know I do. I don't believe in love at first sight though. That's a load of shit.

Yup so I decided to update today. So enjoy guyss.

Didn't check for any mistakes so yeah.

Bye munchkins. I love you so much! <3<3

Byeeeeeeee:)

~Allie xxx