Are You Gonna Ask Or Not?

Ashton's P.O.V

"I'm tired of waiting Ash. It's been a week since you bought the ring." Calum complained to me.

"Well sorry I want it to be perfect when I ask her Cal." I said rolling my eyes at him. I tried to walk out of the conversation, but Michael popped up and continued.

"Ash, she'll think it's perfect no matter what you do. You do know that right?" Mikey asked me. I shrugged and hoped up on the counter because I'm not getting out of this one anytime soon.

"Ash, she won't care how you ask her. She'll be to happy that you did ask her in the first place." Calum said.

"How do you evn know she'll say yes? That's why I want it to be perfect, beause if it's not enough she might turn me down and then what? I love her too much to let that happen. I can't lose her again." I babbled. Mike and Cal looked at me like I was crazy.

"Ash..are you really worried about her saying no? Do you even know how destroyed she was when you two were apart? She won't let that happen again, not after she just got her family back together. Plus, I don't know if you noticed this Ash, but she really does love you." Mikey explained to me. I let out a chuckle.

"I guess you're right, but it still has to be amazing. I'm gonna go sit by myself for a little bit and try to think of the best way to ask her to be mine forever." I said and then made my way out of the kitchen and up to the room that Allie and I share.

She has the baby out with Luke. They went shopping, and I hope Luke gives me some good intel on what she might want at a wedding or a bridal shower or something. I wanna make sure I do all this right.

I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I don't want it to be the biggest cliche thing in the world like writing it in the sand, that one is used way to much. It needs to be unique and special.

(Two Hours Later)

I have been laying here forever, and I think I finally have the best idea for what to do.

It involves all the boys, Lucas being adorable, All TIme Low, the beach and a few lucky fans.

Oh it's gonna be amazing.

I jump up out of bed and rumage through the closet and find a good outfit to wear for this. That alone had to have taken me another half hour. I feel like such a girl.

I run down stairs to Michael and Calum.

"Guys! I've got!" I shout causing them to jump and whip around to look at me.

"Well, tell us what you've got Ash." Calum said.

"Okay well, here is what I need you guys to do......"

A/N - I know it's short but the next chapter is gonna be the best one yet in my opion, well I'm the writer so don't listen to me. Read it for yourself. Haha

ANyway, I will try and have it up by the weekend depending on what happens within the next few days. :)

Byeee munchkins. I love youuuu.

~Allie xx