Good Morning L.A

Allie's P.O.V

We have been in L.A for about two and a half months now, and I have my first live interveiw today! It's on a news channel, and the show is called Good Morning L.A. I am so nervous it isn't even funny. Like I feel like I could just fall over and pass out right now.

I got my make-up done by a stylist, and had my clothes picked out for me and everything, this is all like a freaking dream. I feel beautiful in my own skin for once, only one problem. I have a few fresh cuts on my wrist. I didn't mean to do it, but I heard a few girls talking to the boys in public the one time and they weren't being really nice. It just got to me a little.

Anyway, I have on a teal skater skirt and a black and white sunflower crop top. I have on the cutest shoes ever. They are black ankle boot stiletto's with a rinestone bow on the side, and I am even allowed to keep them! How sick is that?!

My hair is half up, half down, but insted of a pony tail, it's in a bow! A bow made out of my own hair! hell yes, it's adorable. I have eyeshadow to match my skirt with a thin line of black on my eyelids. I also have a light line in my lower lashes, along with mascara.

I honestly look the best I have ever looked.

To make the whole outfit even better, Ashton gave me a necklace with an A on it. And Luke gave me one with an L on it.  I am going to wear them both during the interview.

She's been through a lot of drama in the past few weeks. Packing not only her own suitcases, but also her seven month old son. Alissandra Hemmings flew here to L.A to make her dreams become reality. But that's not all. She gets to live her dream with her boyfriend, and father of her child. Ashton Irwin. ANd also along side her twin brother, Luke Hemmings. So, without further ado, Alissandra Hemmings!

The show host said. I fixed my shirt mic quickly one last time before I walked out on stage. I waved at the crowd with a smile on my face. I walked over to the host, whose name is Jennifer, and gve her a quick hug before sitting on the sofa opposite of her.

"So Alissandra this is your first time in America? How is it so far?" Jennifer asked.

"Please,call me Allie. But it's been amazing. I get to live with the boys of  5 Seconds of Summer, in L.A what more could I ask for?" I joked and the audience laughed.

"yes, you are very close with all four of them correct?" Jennifer asked me.

"Well, I am dating Ashton and Luke is my brother, so I am closer to them, but Michael and Calum are just as amazing. They help with my son a lot which I am very grateful for since me schedule has gotten a little busy recently." I explained.

"How do you cope with hate you get from their fans? There has got to be a bunch." Jennifer asked. I nodded my head.

"There is quite a lot of it, but I try to ignore it for the most part." I said.