L.A. Baby!

~*The Day they Fly Out To California*~

Allie's P.O.V

"I can't believe I am about to go to L.A!" I squealed as we stood in the middle of the air port. Luke smiled at me but Mikey rolled his eyes.

"It's to fucking early to be awake. Stop being so loud!" Mikey snapped at me. Luke got up and walked over to him.

"Luke it's alright. He'sjust grumpy because I am allowed to come along but Kennedy isn't." I said. Ashton and Luke started laughing. I could tell Calum wanted to, but he wouldn't because he knows how mad all of us are at him still.

"Haha very funny." Mikey said rolling his eyes at me once again. I returned the action. Mikey has been bitchy with me recently. I think Calum is influencing him to be an asshole towards me. I don't know what I even did to him, he cheated on me. Not the other way around.

"Flight number 34465 to LAX airport in California may now begin boarding." We heard a voice say over the intercom. I picked up my carry on bag, which was mostly Lucas's stuff, and I grabbed his car seat. I had called the airport and asked if he needed to be in it and they told me he had to be while we were in take off, and while we were landing. Ashton grabbed my suitcases and carried them over to get loaded on the plane.

I'm going to Los Angeles with the three best people veer. Then there Calum, yeah he's coming too. I might say only two best people,because Mikey is being a dick right now. I hope he'sonly tired and missing Kennedy and he's not acctually mad at me for something I didn't do.

We boarded the plane and found our seats. Just my fucking luck, I am inbetween Calum and Ashton. I don't mind being next to Ashton, but I hope to the fucking Lord that Luke makes Calum switch seats. If he doesn't I think I might die. It'll be an awful plane ride with him next to me the whole time.

I decided to text Luke and ask him to switch seats with Calum.

to: Lukey - I don't wanna sit next to him. :( Will you switch seats?

from: Lukey - I think you should talk to him. I know he's a douche bag but you're gonna be living with him for two whole months. You have to talk to him at some point.

to: Lukey - Fine. -_-

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket, before I got yelled at since no electronics are supposed to be on during take off. I leaned my head on Ashton's shoulder, and looked across the aisle to see Luke and Mikey playing with Lucas.

Mikey is moving his hands around while Luke is holding him up on his feet. They are making it look like he's dancing. Lucas is laughing so he must be enjoying time with his uncle. 

"He looks just like you, you know?" I heard Calum say. When I turned to look at him he smiled at me and Ashton. Ashton just rolled his eyes and looked away. I smiled at him, because I know he cheated on me but Luke is right. I have to at least be civil with him if we want to have any fun in these next two months. Without the constant fighting between the two of us.