Coming Home

Ashton's P.O.V

How does somebody have the nerve to do that to a family and their child? That is just way to fucked up to even think about. I don't understand people's logic.

"We are really sorry for the inconvenience that this women had caused. Lucas is perfectly fine now and you may take him home. We just had his uncle sign the discharge papers." Our doctor said. I nodded and smiled at Allie as she smiled back.

"Yay my baby is coming home." Allie said and hugged me putting her face in my chest.

A nurse came in and unhooked all the machines that he no longer needed and handed us a prescription for him since he might still be in pain from the surgery for a couple weeks.

Allie put him in his car seat and picked him up as I grabbed his bag and we walked out to the car where the boys were waiting for us.

Luke smiled and gave Allie and I hugs. I guess almost losing his nephew hit him pretty hard too. He hugs us all the time now and to be honest it's kinda creepy.

But I can see what's going in in his head.

"Do do you guys wanna go get something to eat before we head back to the house?" I asked as I climbed in the drivers seat.

"I have been really hungry for tacos lately and I don't really know why." Mikey said.

"Mikey, maybe you're pregnant with Luke's baby." Calum joked causing us all to laugh. The fans ship them together which gets a little weird, but I think it's cute at the same time.

Even if they want us to be gay together. Haha.

I pulled up at a fast food place called Taco Bell so Mikey could get some stupid tacos. We all went in and ordered. We all had to sign some autographs because the girls working there liked us, but it's cool.

Once we ate we headed back to the house and Allie took Lucas for a bath right away.

It's gonna be awkward having him back since we haven't had him here for about a month. I'm not used to hearing him cry at night anymore so I am gonna get really grumpy.

But it's all worth it because I have my little man back in my life.

He looks a lot like Luke did when he was a baby. He has big blue eyes and blonde hair. He does nothing but smile, he's gonna be a ladies man when he gets older.

"Who wants to go in the pool?" Allie asked as she walked out in her bikini, and Lucas was in his little swim trunks.

We all agreed and went to get changed.

I ran through the house, out the door and dove right in. Allie laughed and handed Lucas to me and I placed him in his floaty.

Allie got in shortly after and jumped on my back and I was carrying her around. All the boys jumped in and it cause a huge a splash.

"I'm glad we finally have a happy family back" Mikey said and I smiled

"Me too" Allie said at the same time as me and we laughed about it.

"Let's hope it stays like this forever" Calum said and I just nodded.

I want this forever, that's why Luke and I are going shopping for the ring tomorrow.

Allie, Mikey, and Cal have no idea....

A/n - I am so sorry I have been really slow on updates!! Don't kill me pleaseee! I am in NY with my grandparents right now and I only have my phone. I have been writing but it jus all about if I'll have wifi to post chapters or not but I ha free time at the house today so I put this filler up for you guys.

I know it's short but I am really trying. As soon as I go home I will write long chapters for all my fics I promise!!

I love you munchkins ❤️

Stay beautiful, stay you ❤️