I Promise...

Allie's P.O.V

I was sitting at the house with the boys. Cal, Luke and Mikey all had to go record vocals today for some of their new songs. Since Ashton doesn't sing much, he did his earlier this week so that we could hang out. I was gonna let him look after Lucas most of the time to see how he is with him with out everyone around.

If all goes well, I might just tell him.

"Are you sure you'll be alright with Ashton?' Calum asked me, being his over protective normal self. I giggled and nodded my head.

"I'll be fine Cal. Ashton isn't some serial killer or anything." I said. He smiled at me and brought me and Lucas into a quick hug.

"If you need me, I am just a phone call away." Calum said. I nodded and gave him a quick kiss before him and the others left for the day. They usually come back pretty late, the latest was eleven thirty so, I was kinda expecting to just chill out at the house with Ashton for the day. I'm nervous as hell, but I know it'll be fine.

"Ash, I have to get a shower. I'm leaving him with you. He should be fine til I get out but if he's not, just come get me alright." I told Ash. He nodded and came over to take Lucas from me. He sat on the couch holding him, this would be a perfect picture moment.

"Hold on, one thing before I go." I said and pulled my phone out of the pocket of my sweatpants. I snapped a picture and showed it to Ashton. He smiled and i sent it to him. Once that was done, I went to get a shower.

I had done what I needed to and got dressed. I was wearing a lot of batman stuff today, I don't know why. I was just feeling like a superhero today I guess.

I was about done and ready to go out there when I heard Lucas crying. I sighed hoping he was okay with Ashton, luckily enough, he stopped after a minute. I smiled to myself before walking out there

I looked at Ashton and it brought tears to my eyes. He was singing to Lucas to get himto calm down. He put his pascifire in his mouth and was bobbing him up and down. I took this moment to just stare at them, i was looking at all the resemblances between them Lucas had Ashton's eyes. Green with a hint of brown in them. He had his nose and his curly hair.