Strange Instincts

Allie's P.O.V

After Carli and I had our fight I was shaking with anger towards her. I still can't believe we almost got into a full out fist fight in Ashton's kitchen. All though ti would have been hilarious, I would have felt bad if she had a misscarage because of me.

Even if I hate the fact they are Calum's kids.

"I have to call Calum." I whispered into Ashton's ear so that Carli wouldn't hear us. he nodded, but before I could excuse myself to call him up, he grabbed my wrist.

"Why don't you just tell him in person. You're a great fighter. I wanna see this." Ashton said causing us both to laugh. I nodded and went upstairs to check on Carli, to make sure she wasn't trying anything stupid.

I went into the room her and Ashton previously shared and the image that I saw, will never leave my mind.

The mirror was shattered. Ashton's clothes were in a pile on the floor, while hers were in suitcases on the bed. There was even some of my clothes on the pile. Carli had a lighter in her hand when I opened the door, she smiled at me before she lit our clothes on fire.

Crazy bitch is gonna get us all killed.

"Ashton!" I screamed. He came running and when he saw the scene infront of us he grabbed my hnad and pulled me downstairs. He picked Lucas up off of the couch and we ran out of the house. Ashton took his phone out and called 999.

I could only hear one side of the conversation. But it isn't hard to figure out what questions were being asked.

"My ex-girlfriend just set my house on fire-Carlissa Dillion-3665 Green Acre Drive-Uh yes, my friend Alissandra and my son Lucas.- No one was injured but, Carlissa is pregnant and is still in the house.-Alright thank you ma'am." Ashton said before he hung up and hand me Lucas.

"I have to back in and get her before something bad happens." Ashton said before running back in the door.

"Be careful!" I shouted as he ran in the door.

No more then five minutes later, Ashton came back out with Carli in his arms. She was kicking and screaming but he wasn't putting her down. He walked over and set her on the ground next to me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Carli?" Ashton snapped at her.

"You and this thing. She is just trying to break us up. She's jealous because I get to have your kids andshe doesn't. I should have seen this coming from the first day we talked ot her." Carli said as she stared straight at me. I rolled my eyes.

"She actually does have my kid. Lucas is mine. And the ones you're having arent. I know you slept with Calum while I was away. Did you happen to sleep with Mikey and Luke with in that week to?!" Ashton snapped at her again. I put my hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down.

After a little bit I heard a bunch of sirens coming towards us. Firetrucks, police, and an ambulance. Carli had to be taken into custody, but they wouldn't sentence her until she had the kids. Which I understand. They put the fire out and had contacted Ashton's insurance agency. They would pay for his room to be fixed, but until then, we had to find a place to crash. For about a week or two.