Paparrazzi

Ashton's P.O.V

I'm in the car with Luke, Michael and my son, we're driving to the hospital to see Allie. I am praying to God that she is okay. If she isn't Calum is dead. And I mean fucking dead.

Michael is driving because I would have wrecked the car. I can't see a damn thing because my tears are currently bluring my vision. Luke's crying too, I mean he knew Allie before, but he just found out that they are brother and sister. He has to be feeling worse then me. I'm only her boyfriend. Luke is her twin.

I hope Calum is happy with himself now. Because he will never be able to forget what he did to her now. I will never forgive him for this. Never.

We pulled up to the hospital and the three of us climbed out. I grabbed Lucas's car seat from Luke and carried him into the building and up to the receptionist.

"My girlfriend was just brought in. She was hit by a car" I managed to say.

"Alissandra Hemmings?" She asked us. I nodded my head and she looked it up on her computer.

"She is in surgery right now. She should be out in about an hour. You can see her then." The women said. I nodded and we walked over to the waiting room. I set Lucas's car seat on the floor and put my head in my hands and started sobbing again.

I felt a hand on my back. I peeked up and saw it was Michael. He nodded in the direction of the receptionist. I looked up and saw Carli standing there, talking to her. I could hear their conversation, but barely.

"Did Alissandra's boyfriend come in here yet?" She asked . The receptionist nodded and pointed towards us. Carli looked and saw me already staring at her.

"Thank you." Carli said and started walking towards us. She smiled at me and laughed.

"Oh what a mess you are in Ashton." Carli said. her voice sounded evil, and I hated it.

"Carli I swear to fucking God get away from us before I end you." Luke snapped. I looked over at him and then back at Carli's face. She didn't seem phased by him. Only thing...is it's just gonna get worse for her.

"Ahw Luke is get all defensive for sister. How sweet. To bad you cant hit a pregnant GIRL." Carli said with a smirk on her face.

"There is no rule book. Plus, that didn't stop Allie before now did it?" I said as I looked at her. She had a smug look on her face.

"He's also a girl. You three are not. You can't hit me no matter what." Carli said.

"Carli what the fuck is wrong with you!" I heard someone yell. I looked at the entrance of the hospital and saw Calum run in. I was shocked that even came here, let alone he would yell at Carli for doing what she did.

"I did what I had to to get her out of our loves forever Cal. We can be happy now. Why aren't you happy?" Carli asked Cal. Acting as innocent as possible, and it made me want to throw up.

"I didn't want her out of my life!" Calum snapped.

"why not.Your mine not hers.!" Carli snapped. I looked at the door and saw that a few paps were outside. I waved them in since there was only three of them.

"No. I'm not yours! Good luck taking care of YOUR babies. And good luck proving they are mine. I always knew you were a whore Carli. Your boyfriend called me today. He said he was so happy to be having kids with you. Next time. Give him your own damn number not mine!" Calum snapped again. All the paps were taking pictures and videos of all of this. Good thing the fans can see the truth behind all of the rumors and lies now.

Carli looked at him, once agin acting innocent. But she knew she couldn't say anything. Her actions spoke louder then her words when she turned around and aw all the paparrazzi behind her. She turned and looked at us. All four of us smiled at her, and she groaned at us and walked away.

Justy when she did nurse came over and told us we could go see Allie now. We all walked back, I was carrying Lucas.

"She is awake, but she may not be to fond that Calum is here." The nurse said. I nodded and we all went in anyway. Calum just hung in the backround and didnt say a word to her, or anyone for that matter.

"Baby come here." Allie said in a high pitched voice. I walked over to her and sat next to her with Lucas.

"Are you alright babe?" I asked her. She nodded and took Lucas from me.

"Why's he here?" Allie asked looking over in the direction of Cal.

"He got rid of Carli. She's gone forever now." Luke said.

"If she's still having his children then no she isn't." Allie said. I shook my head.

"We aren't sure that they are Cal's. SOmeone called him and it was also Carli's boyfriend. There was three of us all at once. There is probably more out there too." I said. Allie smiled at me.

"I just want that bitch gone. And Cal..." Allie said directing the end of the sentance at Calum.

"What?" He asked in a whisper.

"I hate you."