New Living Arrangements.

Allie's P.O.V

"What don't I know? Someone please tell me." Ashton said. I pulled back and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Ashton. You're a father. Lucas is yours."

As soon as I said that. I regretted it. I said I was ready. But I'm not. He's gonna hate me. I just got him back, and now he is gonna hate me.

"Are you serious? I had a son and no one told me?" Ashton asked pulling my hands away from my face. I looked at him and he didn't look angry. He just looked upset, like sad.

"Remember the night i walked in on you and Carli?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly.

"I was going to your house to tll you I was pregnant. But after I saw what I did, I didn't think you would care. So I left and didn't tell you. I moved in with Calum after my mum and dad kicked me out and told me that I was to stupid to raise a child at seventeen. I was Calum's secret for months, until that one day. Calum said he was Lucas's father because, I didn't think you would want to be." I confessed and Ash pulled me into a hug. He rubbed my back, which was really soothing.

"That is probably the best news i have ever heard." Ashton whispered to me. I pulled away and lifted an eyebrow at him.

"I thought hearing your current girlfriend was pregnant would be the best news ever. Not that your ex had your kid and never told you." I said and he chuckled. He shook his head and took my hand.

"Excuse us for a moment." Ashton said to the others. They nodded and we walked out onto the porch.

"Carli isn't having my baby." Ashton said.