Video Shoot

Allie's P.O.V

Today is the day that Calum and I have to do our video for Warzone and I am in hair and makeup right now. Luke is in here with me because he wanted to help me pick the outfits for the video. I just know that my hair is gonna be pin straight, and my eye makeup is dark. I'll also have red lipstick on.

So basically, here is how the video will go: It shows Calum and I both very upset and wearing something all black. I am sitting in the rain and Calum is in a bar getting drunk.

Then, it'll first be Cal's flashback to the night he walked in on me cheating on him. At that point, I will be in shorts and a bra and that's it. I'll be laying on the bed with some random modle guy hovering over me. I already told Jonathan no kissing on the lips. I wouldn't feel comfortable.

Then when my lines come in, it'll be me thinking about when I found Cal cheating on me. So, in the video it shows us cheating on eachother. When it shows him, he is gonna be in a club with some modle girl pinned against the wall. I walk in and see it and run out of the room crying.

Then at the chorus, I'll be standing on the hood of a car, whilst the trunk is on fire. It is supposed to represent Calum's car in the video.

The second verse is basically like the first, i'll show flash backs.

Then when the outro part before the final chorus come, it'll be us both thinking about all of our happy times. Like dancing in the rain, and walking on the beach, and happy stuff like that.

The finally chorus is my favorite part personally. I'll be wearing Luke's outft that he picks nd I'll be screaming at Calum and he's yelling at me aswell. But I smash his car window and push him into it while still screaming and crying.

Jonathan says it'll be great. I really hope so.

"Here Al! This is the perfect outfit for it!" Luke yells coming over to show me the outfit he picked.

It's a white crop top that says teenage dirtbag on it. Some short denim shorts, that'll make me look like a slut but whatever. It's a music video. And he picked black ankle boot type heels. I really like them. I nodded at Luke's outfit choice and he smiled at me. Hanging it next to the black dress I have to wear, and the outfit I'm in when I see Cal cheat in the video.

We are shooting the car scenes today so that we can get rid of the car after w light it on fire. It's real fire which I think will be really cool.

"Allie, are you ready?" Calum came into my dressing room and asked just as I finished putting my shoes on. I nodded and walked out with him while the other boys stayed in the back, because we wont need them on set until the club scene, which we'll shoot tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(After Video Is Shot)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We want you to do a twitcam announcing the release date which is going to be next wednesday. Then the release date of your album which is going to be January sixteenth. It'll help get the word out. I am also going to get a few interveiws scheduled within the next few weeks. You and Calum will have to do them together." Jonathan explained as we were leaving the video set. We finished up tofay and it was loads of fun and I know it'll be a great video.

"Okay, sounds fantastic. I am so fucking excited!" I cheered like a child. Everyone laughed at me, which caused Lucas to laugh while in Ashton's arms.

"you're so darn cute Mr.!" I said in a baby voice to Lucas. We got in our car, and Jonathan got in his we went our seperate ways for now.

When we got back to the house, Luke called for a pizza.

"Allie, I wanna talk to you for a second in private. Is that okay?" Ashton asked me. I hate those words, it always gets me really scared and I hate being scared.

"Yeah sure babe." I said and set Lucas with Michael before following Ashton out of the room.

"Okay so, I really need to tell you something and I don't want you t get mad at me, but I know you will. Just because I know how you are." Ashton said. I took a deep breath.

"Please tell me you didn't cheat again Ashton. I can't take that." I whispered and he shook his head.

"Of course not, that was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life. I just want to talk to you about this." He said, and he held up th epill box from the morning after he proposed to me. The box from the pill that I never took, because I had to many thoughts in my head.

"I want you to know taht you don't have to worry about this shit. I don't care if you have another baby. I want us to have another baby. I want to be there from the start. I don't wanna miss anything this time." Ashton said. I smiled at him.

"I never took it Ash. I flushed it. I tought about having another kid, so it's in ates hands. Maybe we will have another one. Maybe we won't. We will just have to wait and see." I explained.

He smiled at me, and brought me in for a hug and a kiss.

I'm glad we are on the same page.

A/n ~ SO, I'm sorry to say that there is only one more chapter and then the epilouge to this book. BUTTTTTTTT...THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!!!! I wouldn't let you munchkins down! I love you to much :)

So, keep the votes and comments coming. What do you want to see happen yet?

Love ya's heaps <3

~Allie xx