Date Night

Calum's P.O.V

"Allie please. Ashton and Carli van watch him tonight. We haven't gone on a proper date yet." I begged. I was trying to talk Allie into going out to dinner with me. Since she was pregnant when we started dating we didn't go out much. Now since Lucas is here, we still haven't.

"I don't know Cal. What if something happens to him." Allie said.

"Nothing will happen to him if Ash and Carli are here and you know that." I said. She nodded and pulled her phone out. She decided to call Ashton and ask if he could come over and babysit. She put the phone on speaker and waited for an answer.

"hello?" Ashton's voice came through.

"Hey Ashton, could you and Carli watch Lucas tonight? Cal wants to take me out." Allie said.

"You want us to be alone with him?" Ashton asked.

"I trust you Ash. If you don't want to thats fine." Allie said but there was a frown present on her face.

"No I'll come over before you guys leave. I was just checking to make sure you were actually okay with this. No hesitations. Just text me when you want me and Car to come over." Ashton said.

"Alright. Bye Ash." Allie said.

"See ya later Allie." Ashtons aid before the line fell dead.

"Alright Cal. I guess we're going then. How should I dress since I know you won't actually tell me where we are going." Allie said and she giggled.

"Dress nice. Not to over the top fancy, but not to casual." I said and got up. I grabbed my car keys and called out to Allie.

"I will be back to get you aroung seven. Be ready." And with that I left not leaving any hint of where I was going. I was just going to get the boys to help me set up for our date.