Warzone

Allie's P.O.V

Now that we have enough time to do it, Calum and I are going into the studio to record our duet for my album today. We sat down and wrote the song together, it's about him cheating on me, but it is a very good song.

"Allie, are you almost ready? We have to be there in half an hour!" Calum shouted up the stairs at me. I just had to finish my hair, then we could go.

"Yeah, I'll be done in a second Cal!" I shouted back to him

I didn't make myself look perfect for today, good enough that if we had a run in with fans or paps I wouldn't get really emabrassing pictures taken of me or anything. My outfit is just simple. Nothing special about it.

I took Luke's I Don't Trust Me Either muscle shirt from his room. I had on my black and white stripped skinny jeans, and white converse. My make up looked normal, and I had a 5sos infinity necklace on. I kinda looked like a 5sos fangirl, but oh weel. So what if I am?

I ran downstairs to see Lucas was with Ashton and Luke.

"ARe you gus sure you're okay with him? If not I can take him with me. It's not a big deal." I asked them, just to double check.

"Sis, it's okay. Go do your duet. We know you're just a phone call away if we need you." Lue said. I smiled at them, kissing Luke's cheek. I gave Ash a quick kiss as well before Cal and I left the house and went to the studio to do our song.

"Are you sure you wanna do Warzone? We wrote plenty of other songs that we could record." I asked Calum. I know it's about us, that's why I am skeptical.

"Yes I am sure. It may be the only way for me to fully get over the fact that I did it. Because it comes from both of our perspectives in a way. Even though you never cheated o me, it makes me think of how I would have felt if you had." Calum explained. I never really though of it that way.

"That's good Cal. Good thinking." I said as we pulled up at the building.

We walked in and went straight to the third room like usual. Our crew was in there waiting for us, as we walked in they smiled.

"Are you guys ready?" We nodded in response.

"Okay both of yu get in there."

We followed directions and went in there to do what we had to do. There was two mics and two sets of head phones. We wouldn't be able to hear eachother, thats what they told us. So it'll all be a surprise when its done.

(Calum)

I can't believe I had to see
The girl of my dreams cheating on me
The pain you caused has left me dead inside
I'm gonna make sure, you regret that night

(Allie)
I feel you close, I feel you breathe
And now it's like you're here
You're haunting me
You're out of line, you're out of sight
You're the reason that we started this fight

(Both)
But I know,
I just gotta let it go,
I, should've known
I gotta learn to say goodbye now
I throw my armour down,
And leave the battleground
For the final time now,
I, I know.
I'm running from a warzone

(Allie)
In our house, I hate that place,
Everywhere I walk I see your face
Try to erase a memory with a flame,
And hope I never see you again
Standing here, in this burning room,
You know the end could never come so soon,

It's clear to me,
The lies you use,
The ones that killed me ain't hurting you,

(Both)
So I know,
I just gotta let it go,
I, should've known
I gotta learn to say goodbye now
I throw my armour down,
And leave the battleground
For the final time now,
I, I know.
I'm running from a warzone

(Calum)
I'm running from a warzone
I can't do this anymore
I'm running from a warzone
What are we fighting for?

(Allie)
I'm running from a warzone...

(Both)
I know,
I just gotta let it go,
I, should've known
I gotta learn to say goodbye now
I throw my armour down,
And leave the battleground
For the final time now,
I, I know.
I'm running from a warzone

We recorded the whole song three times all the way through before adding in any riffs and stuff. They said they would cut everything together the way they wanted, with our help of course. If we didn't like it they could switch it but, I bet we'll like it. They haven't let me down yet, so why would they now?

Calum and I sat in the waiting room thing, as they did the final touches on the track so they could show us. We have been here for a few hours, and I was starting to get hungry. Like really hungry.

"Alright. Are you guys ready to hear it?" Jonathan asked us. I nodded and he took us back to the room where we could listen.

It turned out really well, and Jonathan wants it released as my next single. Cal and I would have to shoot a video for it, I think we can manage it. I think the other boys should be in it. In the backgorund or something too.

God, I didn't realize how much fun stuff like this is! Now I see why the boys like it so much.

"Okay, so here's the deal. We want to have your album out with in the next two monhs. DO you think we can do it?" Jonathan asked me. I nodded.

"Absolutely. I have a few song picked out to record to put on it. Plus the ones already done, and the one with the boys." I said. He smiled at me.

"I like your attitude Allie! Okay well, we want you back here on Friday to record at least two more songs to start then we will schedule everything else from there." Jonathan explained.

"Okay, sounds fantastic!" I said before Cal and I grabbed all of our stuff and left the building and headed home.

"So you have recording Friday, and we have the first day of our video shoot on Sunday. We will probably work Sunday thru Tuesday on the video, just so you know." Calum said. I nodded my head at him.

"I'm okay with that. I'm glad we can finally be civil with eachother. It's a lot better then the constat fighting between everyone like before." I said honestly.

"It is isn't it."