Second Chances

Ashton"s P.O.V

Allie and I are going to my mum's house tonight. We'll be staying there for two weeks until my house is fixed. Carli, is out of custody and is living with Calum, so I guess Allie and I won't be dealing with him anytime soon.

"Do you think your mum remember's me?" Allie asked me.

"of course she remember's you. She lectured me for about three hours after she found out what happened between the two of us. She was really upset. She loves you." I explained. Allie nodded and turned around and looked at Lucas who was sleeping in the back seat of the car.

"We'll be there in about five minutes." I said and Allie nodded. I could tell she was a little nervous to be seeing my family again after a year.

When we arrived at the house I opened the door for her and I even got Lucas out myself. I was carrying him and that was it because I didn't have any clothes now because Carli is a fucking pshyco and she caught my clothes on fire.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door.

"ASHTON!" I heard my little brother Harry yell through the door before it was hipped open and he hugged me tightly.

"Hi bud how are ya?" I asked him. He gave me a thumbs up before he looked at Lucas who was still in his car seat that was in my hand.

"Who is that?" He asked. I chuckled a little bit.

"I'll explain that shortly, but say hi to Allie. Do you remember her?" I asked. He nodded his head furiously and jumped at her. She started giggling.

"Hi Harry. How have you been. It's been to longs since I have seen you." Allie said.

"I've been good. But now I am better because you and Ashton are here!" he shouted before running back into the house. Allie and I wa;lked in and I shut the front door. We walked into the living room and say my mum sitting on the couch with Lauren. They were watching some movie. Probably a chick flick.

"Ash how are you?" Lauren asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Carli kind burned down my house so I have been better." I said and she smiled sympathetically at me.

"And Allie how about you it's been what? A year?" Lauren asked. Allie nodded and they shared a hug. They were always pretty close since they are about the same age. Allie is slightly older.

"I'm pretty good. Not really, but you know." Allie said and Lauren nodded. My mum came over and hugged Allie and then me.

"So Ashton before I ask how you're doing, I have a better question. Why the hell are you carrying a baby around?" My mum asked me. I only mentioned Lucas to Lauren, she is the only one who knows about him.

"Uh, I guess I forgot to mention that." I said scratching the back of my neck with my free hand.