Double Trouble

Calum's P.O.V

"Why are you here Ash?" I asked a little bit annoyed that now of all the times he could have decided to spend time with us instead of snogging Carli, he chooses now.

"Carli and I have to tell you guys someting. We wanted to do it before it was obvious. We aren't sure how you are gonna react." Ashton said. I nodded and let him in. I sat next to Luke and whispered in his ear.

"Act like you're going to the bathroom, but go tell Allie not to come out because Ash is here. Make sure you don't mention them." I said. Luke nodded and waited about a minute before he got up and said he was going to use the toilet. Mikey walked over and sat next to me because we all wanted ot face Ash and Carli when they told us this 'big news' that just couldn't wait.

I whispered something into Mikey's ear as well.

"Whatever you do, do not mention Allie or Lucas." I said and he nodded.

We sat and waited for Luke to come back out. He was gone pretty long so Ashton and Carli begane to get annoyed that they couldn't just tell us and tell Luke later.

"Calum, you need to get in here now!" I heard Luke yell and he sounded scared.

"There's probably a bloody spider in the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and got up and headed down the hallway and into the bedroom. I saw Allie freaking out.

"What's going on in here?" I asked and sat next to Allie on the bed. Luke had Lucas in his arms.

"This is what happened after I told her Ash was out there. I don't know what's going on. She was shaking and crying so I took Lucas from her. I tried to calm her down but she said she wanted you." Luke explained. I nodded and looked at Allie.

"Babe. Calm down what's wrong? He's been here before and you just hid back here." I said in a quiet voice, trying to make sure that we couldn't be heard.

"I can't calm down. Luke got here to tell me not to come out just in time. I was about to walk out that and I would have had a lot of explaining to do. I probably would have punched that bitch in the face. That would not have gone well." Allie rambled on about why she couldn't stay calm.