Yes!

Allie's P.O.V

Ashton pulled me into a hug and held me there for over a minute before he finally let go.

He then leaned in and kissed me. Then he grabbed my hand and we ran towards the car he had and we got in.

"Let's go show this off to the boys." Ashton said kissing my cheek and we started driving back to the house.

I already know the boys knew about this, but I guess they are just waiting for the answer.

"The boys are gonna be so happy when we tell them you said yes." Ashton told me as we pulled up at the house.

We got out of the car and went through the front door. The first person we see is Mikey and then Luke and Calum come running out.

"Well?" Luke asked.

Ashton had a huge smile plastered to his face.

"She said yes?" Mikey asked.

Ashton and I nodded and all the boys started cheering. Next thing we knew Anne and Liz, well I guess I should say mom, started cheering from a computer in Katie's hands.

"Mum!" Ashton said excitedly.

"I always knew you too would end up together in the end. And I was hoping Lucas would have his family." Liz said.

"Well I'm happy he got it." I said as Ashton put his arm around me.

"Well it's late there, you should all get some sleep." Liz said and we all nodded.

Ashton took my hand and we walked up to our room. Lucas was already in bed so we didn't have to worry about him, and I could tell by Ashton's actions, he didn't want to go to sleep just yet.

We was acting weird, kinda like he was after prom. I remember what happened that night..

I have a feeling Ashton wants to have sex tonight.

But I don't know if we should or not.