Hi or Hey?

*Two Days Later*

Allie's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the clock and saw it was only nine and who ever is calling me is probably never gonna wake me up early again.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Hello. Is this Alissandra Hemmings?" A man's voice came through the phone. I guess I should mention, I got my last name changed back to Hemmings, and i got Lucas's changed to Irwin. Ashton's body stirred next to me, but he didn't wake up fully.

"Yes, that's me. May I ask who this is?" I asked.

"Right, my name is Jonathan Moyer. I work with the record label your friends are one. Calum sent us a video of you singing to your son and we want to meet up with you to discuss a recording contract." The man called Jonathan said. I lifted my hand and put it to my mouth, I wasn't really worried about being quiet anymore.

"Of course. When and where?" I asked. He stayed silent for a moment, Ash rolled over and looked at me weirdly because I woke him up.

"Today around three. Does that sound good?" Jonathan asked.

"It's perfect. but I'll have to bring my son with." I said.

"I understand. We'll all see you then." Jonathan told me before the line went dead. I hung up my end and dropped my phone to the floor. I just got this one after I broke my other one the other day, and now I probably need a new one again.

Great job Allie, your so graceful.

"Babe who was that?" Ashton asked fromnext to me, but I didn't answer. I was speechless. I felt like I was on cloud nine and I was invincible. It felt like I was unable to fall off. I was on top of the word and nothing was gonna bring me down today.

"Babe. Are you alright? Was it Calum or something?" I shook my head and got off the bed to pick up my phone that thank goodness was alright, because I can't afford another one. Unless my meeting today goes fucking amazing. I showed Ashton the number and he picked me up and spun me around in circles.

"Jonathan called you! He wan't to meet up with you later! Oh my God, I am calling the boys. We are all comeing with to support you!" Ashton exclaimed. I was still in complete shock that he even wanted his team to meet me.

I heard Lucas in the next room crying, I guess he woke up with us too. Before I could go and get him Ashton was out the door. he returned a few minutes later wiht a calm Lucas, and I was still in the same place.

"Will you get him ready for the day? I have a lot to do." I said. Ashton nodded. I smiled and got on my tiptoe's so I could give him a kiss. I kissed Lucas's forehead to before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I showered, I dried my, now back to blonde hair and curled it. I put on my make-up, but I made it a little darker and different then usual, I mean it is a once in a life time oppurtunity! I did a smokey-eye. It complimented my eyes colour perfectly the way I did it.