Weird Behaviour

Allie's P.O.V

I am sitting in my room playing with Lucas. I have asked a million times where Michael, Ashton and my brother are but Cal won't tell me.

I have been begging him since I woke up around nine. it's now eleven and I still have nothing.

"Cal! Can you watch Lucas so I can shower?" I shouted as I walked down the stairs. He nodded and I handed Lucas over to him.

"Cayum!" Lucas shouted. Cal and I giggled at him for being so damn cute.

I walked back upstairs and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and do my make-up for the day ahead. I don't think anything special is planned, but I will have to find out when the three missing idiots come home.

I showered and threw my outfit in, and put my hair in a braid because I am just to lazy to do it, and I put make-up in and walk out the room and down stairs.

I see all four boys sitting there talking, but as soon as they saw me they stopped.

"Hey babe, how are ya?" Ashton asked walking past me kissing my cheek quickly.

"I'm fine Ash." I yelled to him as he walked up stairs.

I looked at the other three with a kind of 'are you gonna explain?' look. They all laughed and shook their head except Lune did tell me something.

"He has a secret planned for you tonight. don't worry, how you are dressed is fine." Luke said smiling at me.

I smiled back at him and nodded.

I saw Lucas was laying on the couch sleeping, and there was a laptop next to him. It was sitting open, and me being curious walked over to it.

I wiggled the mouse around, and the screen lit up to reveal a really pretty dress. It was, bright pink but it was gorgeous.

I sat and stared at it for a little then bit the next button, and then another one showed up that was just as gorgeous as the first one.

This one was like a light peach colour, and it wasn't as over the top in decorations but if was still amazing.

"Lukey, come here?" I asked and he walked out and sat next to me.

"That's a pretty dress, what you looking at dresses for?" Luke asked me and u shrugged.

"This is the page that was up when I looked on Ash's computer. I was curious, and this is what I saw.

"Well did you see any you really like?" Luke asked, he sounded curious.

"Well I like this one, and this one.." I said showing him the two pictures. he nodded and took the computer from me. he kept looking at dresses as he walked away from me.

Something is going in here...

"Hey Allieeeee!" Mikey said flipping next to me on the couch. I looked over at Lucas and back at him as a warning.

"Right sorry." Mikey said "Any way, my mum want a little help picking why flowers to put in the garden this year." He said and pulled out a few different colored flowers.

I looked through them all and tried to figure out which ones would be best for his house.

"Well I think these ones but I'm not sure" I said handing him the picture if my favorite ones.

"Okay I'll tell mum what ya think." And with that he walked away.

I kicked my feet up and watched TV for a little bit, until Ashton came and tapped my shoulder.

"Babe, the boys are gonna spend time with Lucas. I wanna take you somewhere for a little bit."

A/n - Hey munchkins, so I am going to post a collage of ideas for dresses and such for the wedding and I want you to tell me which ones to go with. Sound gooddd?

Great, okay now that I have that out if the way. I think there is only a few more chapters left, and then I will write a sequel to it later on, and it will be hopefully just as amazing as this one turned out to be.

I am so shocked at how many reads and votes are on this to be honest.

So thank you, and make sure you comment what you think 😊😊