Prolouge (Part One)

Allie's P.O.V

I was on my way over to Ashton's house.

I had some really important news to tell him. I found out just minutes ago that I am carrying his baby. I know I'm only seventeen and he's only nineteen, but I'm not giving up this baby. If Ashton doesn't want to be part of it's life, then he won't be part of mine either. As selfish as that may sound. If he isn't gonna be a father to his child, then I'll go find someone who will.

When i got to Ashton's door, I let myself in because he gave me a spare key. I had to come here to get away from my parents sometimes. They always fight, and on occassion they drag me into their arguements and I end up hurt in the process. So, when they start arguing,I leave and come here.

I go through the door and start heading up to his room. I figured that's where he would be, unless he was in the kitchen eating or with the other boys. I mine as well check there first right?

Wrong!

I walked in on something I never wanted to see. Ashton was having sex with another girl. It tore my heart out to see it. They were to busy to even realize I was in there yet. I just walked in and grabbed my stuff out of his dresser and through it in a bag that I had left here, somehow, they still didn't notice me.

"Real nice Ashton." I said, it was barely audible, but he and this mystery bitch heard me. They stopped what the were doing, she immedeatly jumped away from him and covered herself. He justy sat there and stared at me. He didn't say a word. I let a single tear slide down my face before I walked out.

I took out my phone and decided to ring Calum. Besides Ash, I was always closets to him.

'Hello'? I heard his chirpy voice ring through my cellphone.

'Calum. Can I cometo yours for a little bit?' I said. My voice was quiet and I just sounded broken. Which I was.

"Of course. Tell me what's wrong when you get here.' Calum said and then I hung up the call. I walked to calum's house from where I was, it wasn't that far. We all lived in the same neighbourhood. We being..Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum and myself. We all live within five minutes of eachother.

When I got to Cal's he was sitting on the front steps waiting for me. I didn't bother to wipe away any tears on my face, as there was more to come. Calum stood up when he saw me. I dropped my bag and ran towards him and right into his arms. I cried into his chest for what seemed like forever.

'You have to tell me what's wrong love." Calum whispered in to my ear. I just sobbed harder when he said that.

After I managed to compose myself, I pulled back from Cal and told him everything. And I mean everything.

"Ashton cheated on me. I walked in on it and I-" I didn't get to finish before Cal said somthing while I was mid-sentence.

"He did what! That fucking bastard." Calum's voice rang loud. He yelled that so loud that everyone with in a kilometer radius could hear him. I shushed him and finished.

"That's not all Cal." I stated. he nodded as a signal for me to continue.

"I walked in on them, because I had to tell Ashton something very important." I said. I was waiting for him to say something for me to continue.

"What was it you had to tell him?" Calum asked me. A wave a worry across his face.

"Promise you won't leave me behind if I tell you?" I asked. Calum nodded and raised his pinky and held it out fo rme. I intertwined our pinkies together. We kissed themto lock the promise forever.

"I had to tell him he was gonna be a dad. Cal.... I'm pregnant."

A/N - So just a little prolouge for yall ot enjoy until I actually do upadate. I might actually update this one daily like I do with Unpredictable, but I'mnot sure, so you'll have to be fine with just this until then :)

~Allie xx