Goodnight

Allie's P.O.V

It's been a week since Lucas decided he was gonna talk on live television. I don't care that he did it, it was adorable. I'm also glad he didn't saw mummy or daddy first, that is way to mainstream. He said his uncles name first. Lucas's first word was Luke! How cute...

"Calum can you watch him for a little bit so I can get ready for my show tonight?" I yelled to the kitchen of the house we were still staying in. 

"Of course I can, bring him here." Cal answered so I took him downstairs and put him in the high-chair.

"Cayum! Cayum!" Lucas said. Calum smiled at him and ruffled his hair when he did that.

I kissed Lucas on the cheek and the disappeared back into mine and Ash' room so I could get ready for the show tonight. I am going on another talk show and I am preforming a new song that hasn't been released yet. It's for Ashton and Lucas, in a way.

I started going through my clothes, so I could find an amazing outfit for tonight. It had to be cute, yet formalish. I hope I can make it possible. I should be able to, but then again, I am very weird when it comes to fashion.

I decided on a light pink dress with white polka dots. I wore this dress to a school dance in like grade 9. I still fit in it after having a baby and that makes me fucking happy. It makes me feel skinny, even though I know I'm not.

I grab apair of light nude coloured high heels and put them on since they match the dress just about perfectly.

I had my make-up done almost the same way I do on a daily basis. Light eyeliner and mascara. I added a light pink lip stick to match my dress as well though, and had my hair curly. I look in the mirror and nod my head. I did good today.

I walk back downstairs to see Calum and Ashton sitting on the couch with Lucas on Cal'slap. Luke is in the kitchen getting something to eat, and Michael is kinda no where to be found. Bastard is probably sleeping. Like usual.

Nope, nevermind found him. He is sitting on the floor infront of Ashton. Why? I have no idea how to answer that question.

"Guys are you all coming with me to see the preformance or do you wanna stay here with Lucas and watch it live from the TV?" I asked. Ashton stood up and walked over to me, Luke walked out of the kitchen with half of a poptart in his hand.

"I'm coming with." Luke said with his mouth full, I just chuckled at him.

"Same here babe. Mikey, Cal? You guys coming?" Ashton asked. They shook their heads. I shrugged and turned away towards teh door. The van we are taking to the shows set is here and we get in right away and set off.

We drive for about ten minutes, plus some traffic so it may have originally only been a five minutes drive, but I am not gonna complain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~