Telling Secrets and Sleepovers

Calum's P.O.V

I huffed back into my room where Allie was with Lucas. She seemed to have calmed down a bit which is a good thing.

"I can't believe him!" Shouted as I flopped onto the bed next to them.

"Why what did he do now?" Allie asked. She sounded pretty frustrated right now. I can see why.

"HE FUCKING GOT ANOTHER GIRL PREGNANT!" I yelled a little louder then I had thought I would.

"Shhh. Calum. Luke and Michael will hear you." Allie whispered. I nodded and just put my hands over my face while I laid on my back on the bed.

"They called hypocritical because I told Ashton to leave. I got really mad when he said they were having a baby." I explained. I sat up and was about to change into something more comfortable, but Allie said something that took me by quite a surprise.

"Just tell them the truth." Allie said. It was really quiet, but i could hear it.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course. Then they'll see why you acted the way you did towards Ash." SHe said. I nodded and grabbed her hand. I led her out to the living room where the two boys were still sat, trying to figure out what happened just a few minutes ago.

"Guys, I have a confession." Allie said and i gave her hand a light squeeze. Luke and Michael looked at her.

"Go on tell us. More surprises today." Michael snapped and I shot him a glare. He put his hands up in surrender.

"He didn't mean it. Go ahead Allie. What is it?" Luke said and I heard her take a deep breath.

What is she getting herself into.

Allie's P.O.V