Meeting up.

Calum's P.O.V

It's been four months. Four months since Lucas was born. Four months since I have had to hide Allie and Lucas from the boys. I have hid Allie longer, But it's four months having to hide both of them. It's getting almost impossible.

"Allie you are gonna have to tell them eventually."

Allie and I have started fighting about it a lot more recently. I think she should just tell them. I understand that she doesn't want them to know that Lucas is Ashton's son, but she could at least talk to Luke and Michael even if she doesn't want to see Ash. They were her bestfriends aswell as mine. I can't imagine what they think about her disappearing into thin air for a whole entire year.

"What exactly am I supposed to say Calum!?" Allie yelled at me. I was holding Lucas at the moment because she was freaking out. When we fought I usually held him, because she has a habit of throwing whatever is in her hands, and i don't want the little guy getting thrown.

"I don't know! But I can't keep you a secret forever! Michael and Luke both miss you like crazy! I know Ashton was a dick, but think about your friends here! It's getting harder for me to lie to the boys." I yelled back at her.

"What about him?!" She yelled while she pointed to Lucas. Luckily he has no idea whats going on. He's to busy chewing on my fingers anyway.

"Just don't tell them he's Ashton's. Just say he's mine. That's how we act anyway." I say calmly. She raises an eyebrow at me. Then she smiles. I swear she is bipolar or something, she is furious and yelling at me one minute, then the next it's like she was never even mad.

"Would you seriously tell the boys that?" Allie asked me as she took a seat on the sofa next to me.

"Of course. I act as if he is my own anyway. I bet he'll call me Daddy before he would ever call Ashton Daddy anyway." I explained. She nodded and snuggled into myside and replaced my hand in Lucas' mouth with her's.

"Obviously. That bastard is never gonna meet his son. Ever. Not while Carli is around him at least." Allie said. I nodded in response, I get where she is comeing from. Carli isn't exactly the best person around. She is always either high or drunk. I wouldn't want Lucas growing up around her either.