Make Up Your Mind

Allie's P.O.V

I woke up in the warm embrace of Ashton. All the thoughts from last night came to me.

Ashton and I are fucking engaged, and after what we have been through, that honestly surprises me.

I wiggle out of Ashton's arms and go to the bathroom and hop in the shower quick.

After that I get dressed and go outside and start walking to the pharmacy right down the street from the house.

I go in, get what I need, pay and walk back to the house before anyone misses me.

"Allie, how'd you sleep last night?" Calum asked me. I shrugged.

"I slept fine why?" I asked and calum giggled at me.

"Well I was asking because from what I heard, you and Ashton were going at it pretty damn hard." Calum joked. I slapped his arm playfully as my face blushed bright red.

"So why are you up so early?" Cal asked me. I just showed him the bag.

"I don't think I can deal with another baby just yet." I said and Cal nodded his head.

I went up to the bathroom and took the pill out and threw the box away.

One thought kept running through my mind.

If I have all the help I need for another baby, why shouldn't I have another one? Ashton can be here from the start this time.

I just don't know if I am ready for another. Lucas isn't even a year old yet. He will only be turning a year old after I'm a good four months into the pregnancy.

Jesus, Allie just make up your mind. Do you want another kid now or not?

Great now I'm talking to myself like a fucking crazy person.

Without really thinking, I threw the pill into the toilet and flushed it down.

Guess it's all in fates hands now.