Eighteen (Part 2)

Allie's P.O.V

After I got my tattoo, we returned to the house and Calum was telling me what I had to wear to this birthday party for me and Luke.

"We are going to a club, so be sexy." He said as he winked at me. I laughed and shook my head.

I walked into the bedroom and started looking through my dresses. I was stuck between a red one that was tight up top but flared out at the bottom. It had a peacock feather type design on it. That one came to about mid thigh. My other option was a form fitting black dress, that was the same length, but it was more revealing then the red one.

I decided to ask Calum.

"Cal which dress should I wear?" I asked walking out. I held them both up. He looked between them and thought for a little bit.

"Go with the red one. I like that one better. More colour." Calum said.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are actually a man." I said and he laughed at me as I walked away.

Once I had that picked,it was time for shoes. I decided on a pair of black heels. The heel was six inches, I didn't want to be the shortest one there and since the boys are all giants, I need six inches!

After I had my outfit picked out, I sent a text to my sister to ask if she could do my hair. Oh,one of the many perks of having a graduate of cosmotoglogy school as a sister.

Once she got here, she handed Lucas off to Calum. We went tot the bedroom so I could finish. I told her to surprise me, and she curled the bottom's of my hair and pulled some from the front back. With the hair she pulled back, she made a water fall braid. It's adorable, more then adorable, it's beautiful in my opinion.

For make-up she did, a pretty thick line of black on my eye lids. She added mascara and that was it for my eyes. She put red lipstick on me and that was it. Simple, but effective.

Once my hair and make up were finished. I slid into my dress and was about to put my heels on when kailtyn stopped me.