Chapter 15 (Picture of Ally and Bri) -

Start from the beginning

"Ally! Are you ok?" Justin walked over to me and started to rub my back.

I jumped up off of my knees and headed to the front door.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks."

It was when I noticed where Justin's eyes had drifted to when I wished I had worn a less tighter shirt. Anger and hurt crossed his face.

"How far along are you?"

"3 months" I whispered staring at the ground

"That means tha-" I cut him off

"Yes. Congratulations Daddy! Look I have to go I have to study" I turned around and started to walk back to the door.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You're in the middle of recording your album! You didn't need this distraction!"

"You didn't think I had a right to know?" Justin was now yelling

"Honestly. I didn't think you want to know." When I saw Ryan's car driving in my driveway it calmed my nerves a little.

"WOAH! What are you doing here Justin?" Ryan and Taylah ran to my side.

"Ryan you knew she was pregnant and didn't bother telling me?"

"No. It's not my story to tell." Ryan shrugged.

I was over the fighting I just walked inside to the nursery. I already had so much for my baby. The room was light shade of purple with a strip of animal wallpaper going around the room close to the roof. I already had a brown Lazy Boy recliner next to the window. The room also had a chocolate brown rug in the middle and in the far corner of the room is the crib.

A couple of weeks ago Taylah, Ryan, Chrisitan, Chaz and I had spent a whole weekend decorating the room. Because we had not known the sex of the baby yet we painted it a light shade of purple that in bright lighting looked like a soft baby blue. I was really excited to be having a baby as crazy as it sounds but I couldn't wait.

I was now sitting in the Lazy Boy with my hand on my stomach. "Were gonna make it through baby. Not matter what." I heard someone cough when I noticed Justin at the door. Leaning against it.

"You know I wouldn't reject this baby." I stood up and Justin walked over.

"Is your career really going to like it? You're not even 19 and you are already going to be a father."

"Who cares what everybody else thinks. Its our life."

"So your saying you want to be apart of our babys life?"

"Yes I wouldn't just let you take care of our baby. As soon as I found out I was on the next flight up here. I left so many messages for you but you never replied to them. I thought you didn't want to talk to me."

"I never got the messages. But I know your daughter would love it if you were here for her." I started rubbing my stomach and I felt a kick. I grabbed Justin's hand and moved it to the spot where our little girl was kicking. She kicked again and a massive smile spread across Justin's face.

"Daughter? Were having a girl?" I could tell Justin was waiting to jump for joy.

*6 Months later*

I was now quite fat. I had kankles and was on bed rest until I went into labour. I had already had 3 false labours in the past 2 weeks. I swear to god if this kid doesn't come out soon I'll probably strangle someone.

I graduated with honours at school and was waiting for my little Brianna to make me proud and get the fuck out of me. As much as I loved her she was quite annoying at the moment. The kicking and the crazy food that came with cravings. The weirdest food I had ate so far was pickles with sour cream and ice cream on a waffle.

Brianna now had many girls waiting for Justin to give the word that she was on the earth. Many of Justin's Beliebers were supporting him and me. When we went shopping one day word had got out we were expecting.

We had everything for Brianna. Clothes, bottles, nappies everything. The only thing we were short on was Bri-

"JUSTIN!!!" I looked down at the floor and saw a pool of water, then looked up to see Justin running up the stairs.

"Ye- Oh my god! Taylah, Christian it's time" Justin yelled.

We rushed to Justins car and jumped in. He sped down the street and within minutes was pulling into the hospital.

"Shit! Mother fucker!" I screamed as pain was pressing my stomach.

Justin was at my side holding my hand whilst I squeezes the like out of it. Seriously it was turning blue.

After 7 hours of agonizing pain I finally got the epidural. Then the pain decided to stop. I then spent another 30 minutes waiting for my doctor to tell me to push.

When I was pushing all I could feel was pressure. After the last push I was crying and exhausted and could hear my little girl crying. It was the most amazing voice I could hear in my life.

_____________________________

Thankyou for reading! Check out my trailer! and please someone help me with a better one?