Chapter 8 -

Ally POV 

I looked at the envelope and bend down to pick it up. I sat on the ground and Justin doing the same. I opened it and started reading

To my dearest, 

I love you with all my heart I am sorry I left you it was just too hard to live in that house. I still love you very much. NEVER think that I don’t. I miss you every day I am away from you. I have still not gotten over your father’s death. I know it has been a couple years now. I hope that I will be able to come home soon and live with you again. I do not know if you know this but I still have contact with the house keepers and maids who tell me how you are and I have the school send me a copy of your report. I am so proud of you. That you still keeps your grades up with everything you are going through. I bought you a present. I shipped it to the house. I hope you like it. I also heard you are doing surfing again. I hope it’s all good. Thank you for being such a strong girl I know you got it from your father. Also with your gift I have got 2 plane tickets for you to come out to L.A. and visit me. I will totally understand if you don’t want to use them but I hope you do.

Love Mum xoxox

I finished reading this and I felt as though my mother was too gutless to come and talk to me face to face. But then again at least she wants me to come and visit her. 

I felt a stray tear slip down my cheek. Justin lifted my chin up with his finger and he kissed me lightly and turned his head back to my dad's head stone. 

“Hey daddy, guess what? I’m going on tour with Justin, all around the world. I started surfing again, and skating. No need to worry about my school though I am going to be taught by Justin’s tutor so I won’t fall behind and I will still graduate this year. I love you and still miss you very much.”

I got up and walked back to my car holding Justin’s hand. He jumped in the driver’s seat and drove us home. We drove along the highway and i watched the tree's just pass b. 

I opened the box which contained many things with it. There in the box was a massive bag I knew what it was the shape gave it away. It was a new aqua rip curl surfboard with purple bubbles on it. There was also, a Louis Vuitton suitcase and shoulder bag, a new Gucci white wallet.  

Justin and I grabbed all of my gifts and put them in my room. I changed all of my clothes that I had packed and put them In my new suitcase and changed everything I had in my wallet and purse into my new wallet and purse and as for my riding boots I put them in my shoe closet. I heard a bus pull up out the front of my house and ran to the front door where Pattie and Scooter were.

I turned and asked Justin “Why is the bus here?” 

“Well we have to leave at eight tomorrow morning so we thought it would be easier to load the luggage now instead of in the morning.” Pattie said in a sweet voice.

“Ok I will go and get my bags” I ran up stairs and grabbed my 3 suitcases and ran back down with them. As I got 2 steps from the bottom one of my bags had slipped from my hands causing me to fall over. God did I look like a fool!

“Geez Ally slow down” I heard Pattie yell as she helped me up

 " Sorry I will" I said as I laughed it off and Pattie just smiled at me and sucked me in for a hug

Scooter and Kenny had grabbed mine and Justin’s bags and taken them to the bus. Leaving just my hand bag behind. They all drove back to the hotel that they had booked for the night to leave me and Justin alone on our last night at home.

I walked slowly back upstairs and came across my phone the time was 5 p.m. I hadn’t realized that it was getting so late. I picked up my surfboard and hid it in my closet whilst I was gone. Ryan was going to be staying here still whilst I was gone because of it being an unattended house for so long he decided to. Justin had gone out to get us some dinner and I was home alone. I decided to go and sit down out the back and watch the sun set. 

Looking down at my arm I noticed the scars were almost healed. Remebering all the bad times I've had they hurt. But maybe they needed to happen for me to be where I am now. Either way they werent worht worrying about. 

I heard the front door open and I jumped up seeing It was Justin. I ran to him and jumped is his arms whilst he put the food down on the counter.

“Well hello to you too. I was only gone for 20 minutes.” 

“I know and every second of those 20 minutes I missed you. Plus I just wanted to hug you.” A cheeky grin spread across my face as Justin started to blush.

We sat at the table and ate whilst we spoke about out day. We then went into the theatre to watch a movie.

“I’m going to have a quick shower” I smirked as I walked into my room

“Ok, I’ll be waiting right here.”

“Why wait there when you can join me in here.” I nod “Silly, Silly boy”

I walked into my bathroom and started undressing when Justin wrapped his arms around my bare stomach.

________________________________